Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of HC buzz around Gannon!

Please let it happen!

"Texans requested permission to interview Eagles’ DC Jonathan Gannon for their HC job, per source. Gannon now has been requested to interview for three HC vacancies: Texans, Broncos, Vikings"

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...582536705?s=19

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Yes!!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Unpopular opinion, but I think Gannon did fine this year with maybe 3 good players. If these teams want him, maybe he’s not the bum people think he is. I don’t think they’ll do any better at DC next year.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 01-17-2022, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Unpopular opinion, but I think Gannon did fine this year with maybe 3 good players. If these teams want him, maybe he’s not the bum people think he is. I don’t think they’ll do any better at DC next year.
        One year as a so-so DC. But he's a nice clean cut white guy! What other qualifications do you need?

Hire him!
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

But he's a nice clean cut white guy!
          Honk Honk

Comment

Ehhh. He is just one of many coordinators and retreads interviewing for HC positions. Seems every team wants to interview ten candidates.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

The CGM hasn't drafted an impact defensive player since Cox in 2012.
              The best players on this defense are declining assets.
              What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                You were one of his only defenders - I couldn't stand the style they played early in the season but over the season JG won me over. He was working with a Dline that had no depth, subpar linebackers, and 1 good player in the secondary.

Comment

Working...
                X