ANYONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND...

WHAT A GREAT QB LOOKS LIKE AND WHY YOU NEED ONE, JUST NEEDS TO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ANY GAME THIS WEEKEND, ESPECIALLY THAT KC BILLS GAME.
    THAT GAME SHOWS WHAT A GOOD RUNNING QB, WHAT A QB THAT CAN READ A DEFENSE CAN DO.
    OUR QB IS LIGHT YEARS AWAY. NO MORE EXCUSES NEXT YEAR FOR THIS KID.

THAT KC BILLS GAME WAS JUST GREAT.
    BOTH THEM QB'S ARE ASSASSINS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Agreed but the 49ers did beat the Packers with Garrapolo and are probably going to go to the Super Bowl with him.

Comment

QB is the most important position on the field no doubt - but this weekend we saw Rodgers(possibly back to back MVP) and Brady lose; and Allen had a perfect game and lost. So hard to win the big one - I can't believe we did it with Nick Foles.

Allen is everything I expected Wentz to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        QB is the most important position on the field no doubt - but this weekend we saw Rodgers(possibly back to back MVP) and Brady lose; and Allen had a perfect game and lost. So hard to win the big one - I can't believe we did it with Nick Foles.

Allen is everything I expected Wentz to be.
        MR. FOLES STEPPED IN AND WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME AND PLAYED LIKE AN MVP.
        IT'S AMAZING HOW A CAREER BACK UP COULD PLAY THE WAY HE DID IN THAT NFC TITLE AND SUPER BOWL.
        JUST PERFECTION.

I'M WITH YA ON WENTZ.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Agreed but the 49ers did beat the Packers with Garrapolo and are probably going to go to the Super Bowl with him.
          DOES ANYONE TRULY THINK HURTS CAN GROW TO BE AS GOOD AS ANY OF THESE QB'S IN THE PLAYOFFS OVER THE NEXT, SAY THREE YEARS?

I'M ABOUT 30/70 ON HIM GETTING TO THAT LEVEL AFTER SEING THESE GAMES THIS WEEKEND.

Comment

I thought OT rules changed during the playoffs...am I tripping or are these current rules f'd up? Allowing KC to win without giving Buffalo a chance is messed up.

Should be an extra 15 minute period with the winner determined when the clock strikes zero, not this first score wins if a TD bullshite.
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

DOES ANYONE TRULY THINK HURTS CAN GROW TO BE AS GOOD AS ANY OF THESE QB'S IN THE PLAYOFFS OVER THE NEXT, SAY THREE YEARS?

I'M ABOUT 30/70 ON HIM GETTING TO THAT LEVEL AFTER SEING THESE GAMES THIS WEEKEND.
              30/70 is being nice, imo. He's the same player he was in college. Hurts making the leap to ELITE? I think the chances are incredibly slim. I'm of the same mind set as you as far as Hurts is concerned, I like the kid but he just doesn't have it. I'd rather the Eagles didn't waste multiple years on letting him try to play NFL QB.

Comment

I will also add that I think Howie recognizes what is being said in this thread and will make a play for a QB this offseason. Either in FA or through the draft. I still think he is going to send it for Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

Does anyone truly think Kenny Pickett helps this team more than adding a couple top twenty players on defense?

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Does anyone truly think Kenny Pickett helps this team more than adding a couple top twenty players on defense?

"Helps this team more"

next season or the next 3-4 years? If you think Pickett is the guy, obviously upgrading at qb is the best thing you can do.

Are you saying the eagles would have to use all their 1sts to get Pickett? Getting a qb AND adding a couple top 20 d players would be ideal.

If they aren't making a move for a QB and already punting on 2022, they have to try to push some of that draft capital forward into 2023.
                    Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-24-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

"Helps this team more"

next season or the next 3-4 years? If you think Pickett is the guy, obviously upgrading at qb is the best thing you can do.

Are you saying the eagles would have to use all their 1sts to get Pickett? Getting a qb AND adding a couple top 20 d players would be ideal.

If they aren't making a move for a QB and already punting on 2022, they have to try to push some of that draft capital forward into 2023.
                      I'd wait till 23 for QB, push some draft capital forward and use most of the rest to load up on defense.

I have no opinion on Kenny Pickett other than what I've read which isn't very exciting.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I'd wait till 23 for QB, push some draft capital forward and use most of the rest to load up on defense.

I have no opinion on Kenny Pickett other than what I've read which isn't very exciting.
                        YESSIREEBOB.

Comment

Working...
                        X