Clear All

• Get Romo on the phone

What do you have to lose?

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    Just ban this guy please for such a suggestion

Comment

Seriously. What a loser.

Not to mention Nasty Nate got pulled up from practice squad earlier in year
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

After John Niland, Chris Boniol, and Demarco Murray, no thanks to former Cowboys. That's just like putting the curse of the plague on this team. I think they should sign Kaepernick.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Just ban this guy please for such a suggestion
          You're right. McGloin is a much better option

Comment

GET HOMO FOR WHAT? ORDER PIZZA? HELP FOLES PUT HIS JOCKSTRAP ON?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              After John Niland, Chris Boniol, and Demarco Murray, no thanks to former Cowboys. That's just like putting the curse of the plague on this team. I think they should sign Kaepernick.
              You forgot Miles Austin.

Comment

Yep him too.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more, and when he answers, laugh in his fucking overrated ear.

Comment

Besides your dignity, nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      GET HOMO FOR WHAT? ORDER PIZZA? HELP FOLES PUT HIS JOCKSTRAP ON?
                      Ok got it. Foles is now Aaron Rogers how could I forget? It really doesn't matter who comes in as the QB, this team ain't winning a SB now, but wouldn't you rather have a QB who played more than a season and a half as a starter. 24 hors ago Nick Foles was a bum now everyone has talked themselves in to thinking he's a great QB and will take us to the promised land.

Comment

Ok got it. Foles is now Aaron Rogers how could I forget? It really doesn't matter who comes in as the QB, this team ain't winning a SB now, but wouldn't you rather have a QB who played more than a season and a half as a starter. 24 hors ago Nick Foles was a bum now everyone has talked themselves in to thinking he's a great QB and will take us to the promised land.
                        Because we don't want to pull a broadcaster out of the booth and suit him up, that means we believe Nick Foles is Aaron Rodgers.

Yeah, that's perfectly reasonable.

Comment

Of all your many asshole, ignorant posts, this is #1, easily.

Lose?

You have lost the tiny bit of credibility you may have had.
                          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

LET'S JUST GIVE UP ON SEASON. FORFIET REST OF THE YEAR. I'M TELLIN YA NICKY SIX GOT THIS. D NEEDS TO BE LIGHTS OUT. CHECK FOLES NUMBERS LAST GO ROUND WITH PHILLY. OH WAIT....... RESEARCH .
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You would want a retired Cockroach over Kaep lol.

Foles is the best option they've got. Don't understand why anyone would think bringing in a new QB who doesn't know the playbook in WEEK 14 would work out better than Nick.

Comment

Working...
                              X