2023 QB Draft Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 QB Draft Class

I'm not a draft nerd but waiting till 23 makes a lot of sense to me. They're projecting 9 elite prospects.

2023 NFL Draft QB Prospects: Bryce Young, C.J. Stroud set to battle for QB1 all year

It's a great time to be a QB-needy NFL team as the 2023 NFL Draft quarterback prospects are plentiful, led by Bryce Young and C.J. Stroud.
    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/e...ung-cj-stroud/

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Also not a draft nerd and didn't read this but if there are 9 projected elite guys I think the play is to wait until 2023. Just because they overachieved this year doesn't mean this isn't the transition period they had in mind last offseason - as much as they value QBs they can't view Hurts as anymore than a low cost high intangible stop-gap QB to get them through a tough 2 year stretch.

Comment

I think we should trade out of one of our first rounders for two first rounders next year.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        I think we should trade out of one of our first rounders for two first rounders next year.
        If they are planning on throwing 2022 away because they can't find a replacement for hurts, they almost have to find a trade partner and move assets forward.

Comment

AND TWO TWO'S AND A THREE.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If anything, they might be able to trade a 1st this year for a 1 and 2 or 3 next year, two ones is a stretch.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

If anything, they might be able to trade a 1st this year for a 1 and 2 or 3 next year, two ones is a stretch.
              Agree. I meant theirs plus the one they pick up in trade.
              DB

Comment

that would be the right move,,,,now howie
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Chicago traded their 2022 1st to the Vags. The Eagles could trade a first to Chicago for pick 39 and their 2023 first. That should be a decent pick. Eagles might have to throw in a third or a fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Chicago traded their 2022 1st to the Vags. The Eagles could trade a first to Chicago for pick 39 and their 2023 first. That should be a decent pick. Eagles might have to throw in a third or a fourth.
                    New GM in Chicago isn't getting fleeced. Gotta hope someone behind the Eagles love a guy enough to jump up and get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

New GM in Chicago isn't getting fleeced. Gotta hope someone behind the Eagles love a guy enough to jump up and get him.
                      Wouldn't have to be a fleecing. There might be somebody Chicago wants to jump up for. They don't have a first round pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X