Kenny Pickett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Pickett

The top graded QB in the class. Impressive.

Pickett is not without his warts. While he doesn’t have elite arm talent like some of the top young quarterbacks in the NFL, it is his tendency to bail out the back of pockets that should worry NFL evaluators.

Pickett is also older for the quarterback position for a rookie (will turn 24 in June). If rumors are true, he has historically small hands for the quarterback position as well, which are purported to measure only 8-1/4 inches.
    https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...ket-mock-draft

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Say what you will about Hurts, he’s got big hands.

I’ll bet Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles has big hands too.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

DQ’s mom has hands like Embiid and mouth suction like a 1980s Hoover vacuum.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        The top graded QB in the class. Impressive.

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...ket-mock-draft
        Broncos huh? You're really digging. Not even at the senior bowl and you're already shooting down prospects. A more comprehensive profile for anyone who cares to read.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/k...ett/9tjtq2MPDA

I doubt Pickett is available when the eagles pick but if he is I wouldn't be against it. He'd have his bumps and bruises but he has an actual upside as a passer.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Broncos huh? You're really digging. Not even at the senior bowl and you're already shooting down prospects. A more comprehensive profile for anyone who cares to read.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/k...ett/9tjtq2MPDA

I doubt Pickett is available when the eagles pick but if he is I wouldn't be against it. He'd have his bumps and bruises but he has an actual upside as a passer.
          I posted Sports Illustrated - not a couple of guys operating from their basement. Average arm, shaky pocket presence, freakishly small hands. Why the hell would you use a first round pick on him?

But, of course, you wouldn't be against it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Say what you will about Hurts, he’s got big hands.

I’ll bet Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles has big hands too.
            SO DOES MY AUNT BERTHA.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

SO DOES MY AUNT BERTHA.
              Some people around here would use a draft pick on her, too.

Comment

Some people around here would use a draft pick on her, too.
                SHE DOES HAVE SOME NICE GUNS....
                AND STRONG ARMS TOO.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I posted Sports Illustrated - not a couple of guys operating from their basement. Average arm, shaky pocket presence, freakishly small hands. Why the hell would you use a first round pick on him?

But, of course, you wouldn't be against it.
                  ​​​​​Why would I be against it? They need a QB and you yourself is saying he's the best one in this draft.
                  SI is def the go-to for draft profiles. What's his hand size specifically? Did they measure freakish small on a tape? That in centimeters? The senior bowl hasn't even happened yet. We get it, you're the biggest Hurts humper out here and the season couldn't have ended worse. Not just a loss but looking completely incompetent like all the haters have been saying. Other teams coaches saying he can't read... Bailing out of clean pockets... Same guy he's always been and he got exposed.

Comment

​​​​​Why would I be against it? They need a QB and you yourself is saying he's the best one in this draft.
                    SI is def the go-to for draft profiles. What's his hand size specifically? Did they measure freakish small on a tape? That in centimeters? The senior bowl hasn't even happened yet. We get it, you're the biggest Hurts humper out here and the season couldn't have ended worse. Not just a loss but looking completely incompetent like all the haters have been saying. Other teams coaches saying he can't read... Bailing out of clean pockets... Same guy he's always been and he got exposed.
                    The Senior Bowl doesnt mean shit. Pickett is a low ceiling QB with the exact same issues as Hurts. Yet you're drooling all over him.

The season ended with a playoff game nobody expected. Don't be a chump. That was progress. Hurts/Minshew is fine next season and then likely a high ceiling QB in 23.

You would rather piss away the Eagles future on a middling prospect because you hate Hurts. Exposed.

Comment

The Senior Bowl doesnt mean shit. Pickett is a low ceiling QB with the exact same issues as Hurts. Yet you're drooling all over him.

The season ended with a playoff game nobody expected. Don't be a chump. That was progress. Hurts/Minshew is fine next season and then likely a high ceiling QB in 23.

You would rather piss away the Eagles future on a middling prospect because you hate Hurts. Exposed.

Where am I "drooling" all over Pickett? I'll wait.

I'd rather the Eagles upgrade an obvious need at the most important position on the field rather than piss away entire seasons knowing they can't compete against the top half of the league. If that means drafting Pickett or whoever they like so be it. I'm also not against getting Wilson. You obviously want to polish your "we played a last place schedule and got absolutely embarrassed as a wild card team trophy" #progress

​​​

Comment

Pickett Pumper.

Comment

Pickett Pumper.
                          You're obviously melting down. You've had a bad couple weeks. It's ok.

Comment

Keep on Pickett Pumping!

Maybe Howie is lurking...

Comment

Where am I "drooling" all over Pickett? I'll wait.

I'd rather the Eagles upgrade an obvious need at the most important position on the field rather than piss away entire seasons knowing they can't compete against the top half of the league. If that means drafting Pickett or whoever they like so be it. I'm also not against getting Wilson. You obviously want to polish your "we played a last place schedule and got absolutely embarrassed as a wild card team trophy" #progress

​​​
                              Why the F are you drooling over Pickett? You’re being absolutely ridiculous and quite frankly, you’re acting gay.

Wilson? This team is rebuilding so you think they should give up picks for a geezer?

Howell has NFL traits but the team probably needs to be patient and build up.

Comment

Working...
                              X