Kenny Pickett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Why the F are you drooling over Pickett? You’re being absolutely ridiculous and quite frankly, you’re acting gay.

Wilson? This team is rebuilding so you think they should give up picks for a geezer?

Howell has NFL traits but the team probably needs to be patient and build up.
    Wilson has another 5 years I think .. just based on trends of qbs. Until he messed his finger up this year, he never missed any time. He'd make them instantly competitive. They'd need some other pieces to be a contender but the QB riddle would be solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Wilson has another 5 years I think .. just based on trends of qbs. Until he messed his finger up this year, he never missed any time. He'd make them instantly competitive. They'd need some other pieces to be a contender but the QB riddle would be solved.
      I'M OUT ON ANY EXISTING QB IN THIS LEAGUE THAT IS READY TO MOVE ON.

DRAUGHT A QB AFTER NEXT YEAR, BUILD FROM WITHIN.
      DEFENSE LINE OFFENSE LINE THIS YEAR DRAUGHT CHOICES FOR ME.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Plus Wilson is "the one who got away" in Howie's eyes - I still think the Hurts pick was a reaction to missing out in Wilson in the past and not wanting to make the same mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I'M OUT ON ANY EXISTING QB IN THIS LEAGUE THAT IS READY TO MOVE ON.

DRAUGHT A QB AFTER NEXT YEAR, BUILD FROM WITHIN.
          DEFENSE LINE OFFENSE LINE THIS YEAR DRAUGHT CHOICES FOR ME.
          That's understandable. To me, 5 years is a ton of time in football and I think Wilson still has it. Looking at it from an odds perspective Wilson is probably a much higher probability of playing for the next five years than a guy they will draft. Lots of top ten busts out there. It seems like everyone is always looking for their next "forever QB". Those guys don't come around often and teams reach (which could very well be the case with Pickett).

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            The top graded QB in the class. Impressive.

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...ket-mock-draft
            This kid is impressive, if they could somehow get him and let the 2 compete I am fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

This kid is impressive, if they could somehow get him and let the 2 compete I am fine with that.
              I wouldn't be horrified if they took PIckett at 15 but seems to me the money play would be to trade that pick. Should be able to get max value for it.

There are quite a few better QB prospects in the 23 draft. I'm under no delusion about Hurts but can't see much downside in giving him another season and loading up on defense. Maybe the Eagles hit the long shot lottery on Hurts, If not, they can take somebody from the loaded 23 draft or a free agent. That's how I'd play it.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I wouldn't be horrified if they took PIckett at 15 but seems to me the money play would be to trade that pick. Should be able to get max value for it.

There are quite a few better QB prospects in the 23 draft. I'm under no delusion about Hurts but can't see much downside in giving him another season and loading up on defense. Maybe the Eagles hit the long shot lottery on Hurts, If not, they can take somebody from the loaded 23 draft or a free agent. That's how I'd play it.

Agree, '23 draft is better, more draft capital next year would be the right play. but with 3 picks at 15,16 and 19 if he is there its worth a gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Agree, '23 draft is better, more draft capital next year would be the right play. but with 3 picks at 15,16 and 19 if he is there its worth a gamble.
                  I have trouble seeing how the team works next season with both Hurts and a first round QB on the roster. Sounds like a recipe for a hot mess. Every time the Eagles lose a game, there's going to be an outcry to switch QBs. Musical chairs.

It looks very unlikely to any of the QBs in this draft are talented enough to walk in and take the job from Hurts. So what's the point when you can take another season to make a final decision on Hurts and draft an elite guy in 23?

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

No Pitt QB has won the Superbowl.
                    DB

Comment

UNCLE HOWIE WILL USE ALL 3 ONES ON QB'S.
                      AFTER ALL IGGLES ARE A QB FACTORY......OR WHATEVER HE CALLED IT.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X