Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johns Hopkins Study Confirms Lockdowns were Ineffective (and Damaging)-Big Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johns Hopkins Study Confirms Lockdowns were Ineffective (and Damaging)-Big Surprise

https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/fi...-Mortality.pdf
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

So glad that you're posting this here.

Comment

fake news
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Cosmo The Epidemiologist
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

A study written by three people who had been publicly against lock downs, one that has yet to be reviewed by anyone else, is a long way from CONFIRMING lock downs did not work. Funny how the folks that don't trust the science of the vaccines trust this report, maybe because it fuels their narrative? What amazes me is that the party that had fits about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi for four years, has spent the last two trying to minimize the reality that COVID has killed nearly a million Americans.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

People as stupid as you don’t deserve to live

Comment

Hopkins is credible, IMO.

Glad to see the country is waking up. Masks and lockdowns were beyond silly.

Vaccines work.
              Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

You are 1 1/2 yr late buddy..

Comment

Cosblow
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X