If I’ve got this straight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I’ve got this straight....

The Vikings seem to be the new darlings in some circles. With Case Keenum. Yet the Eagles have no shot with Nick Foles. Makes perfect sense to me. Just one question, “Who the fuck is Case Keenum?” The conference is still there for the taking.

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
    The Vikings seem to be the new darlings in some circles. With Case Keenum. Yet the Eagles have no shot with Nick Foles. Makes perfect sense to me. Just one question, “Who the fuck is Case Keenum?” The conference is still there for the taking.
    You are right, the only reason people are acting the way they are is because we lost Wentz an MVP and they lost Sammy Sleeves who is worthless. But Foles is better than Keenum. Foles had a bad year in St Louis because of the coach and system, he did well in K.C. with big Red. We are still the best team in the NFC

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      You are right, the only reason people are acting the way they are is because we lost Wentz an MVP and they lost Sammy Sleeves who is worthless. But Foles is better than Keenum. Foles had a bad year in St Louis because of the coach and system, he did well in K.C. with big Red. We are still the best team in the NFC
      I love Wentz, I felt like shit when he went out. The pity party ended there for me. Last night was far more sweet than bitter, thinking otherwise discredites the other 52 players. All the doom and gloomers may be right in the end, but it’s far too early to write an obit on this team. Beat the G-Men, secure a 1st round bye.

Comment

Working...
      X