It's 2022. Can we stop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 2022. Can we stop...

...invading other countries? I mean, that's so twentieth century. I'm talking to you, Ruskies.
    DB

SORRY TO SAY, NOT IN OUR LIFETIMES OR KIDS OR PROBABLY GRANDKIDS LIFETIMES.
    LIVE AND LET LIVE IS NOT IN THE HUMAN MIND.
    BEING FRIGGIN TOTAL ASSHOLES, THAT'S THE HUMAN WAY.
    HIS DICK IS BIGGER THAN MY DICK SO NOW WE HAVE TO KILL EVERYONE ON THAT SIDE OF THE LINE.
    ALWAYS GOING TO BE A PISSING MATCH.

UNFORTUNATELY NUTHIN BUT A PIPE DREAM TO THINK ANY DIFFERENT.
    I NEED A SHOT AND A BEER.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah you're probably right. F'd up though.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        ...invading other countries? I mean, that's so twentieth century. I'm talking to you, Ruskies.
        We can’t just sit here. Need to start a cancel culture war against them. Maybe build a metaverse island in the metaverse Black Sea.

Comment

Governments cause soooo many problems. The vast majority of people just want to "live and let live".
          Last edited by headknocker; 02-13-2022, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
            Governments cause soooo many problems. The vast majority of people just want to "live and let live".
            It's not so much governments, as it is the assholes in control of some of them. Power corrupts, but it also attracts the corruptible.
            The Russians can't get rid of Putin, at least until someone assassinates him. At least we still have the ability to oust assholes, but that might just slip away too if we ignore what some are trying to do.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I say the minute they invade we take Moscow...break russia up into 4 countries,,,call them the united Russian Baltic states......fuck them and their little baby leader....wwahhhh whahhhaaaaa look at me pay attention to meeeeeeeee..whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaa hwaaaaaaaaa! My useful idiot is gone!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                I say the minute they invade we take Moscow...break russia up into 4 countries,,,call them the united Russian Baltic states......fuck them and their little baby leader....wwahhhh whahhhaaaaa look at me pay attention to meeeeeeeee..whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaa hwaaaaaaaaa! My useful idiot is gone!
                Do you think that’s possible?

Comment

Yeah, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Do you think that’s possible?
                    No of course not
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

No of course not
                      Name calling and mockery have been effective in recent history. Hit Putin is a short man from the flank!

Comment

Putin is starting a war in order to make time go backwards to 1997. I'm guessing that's not gonna work in the long run.
                        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          Putin is starting a war in order to make time go backwards to 1997. I'm guessing that's not gonna work in the long run.
                          Ban him on Facebook and Twitter. He’ll get the message.

Comment

Working...
                          X