Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH NO !

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/eagle...ring-offseason

Surely Howie isn’t that much smarter than everyone else.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I NEVER TRUST ANY MEDIA OUTLET. EVER ABOUT ANYTHING.
      MOST OF IT IS BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA.
      ALL OF IT IS BIG BROTHER SPEWING NONSENSE. .
      EVERY NOW AND THEN SOME OF THESE WINDBAGS ACTUALLY GUESS ONE RIGHT.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

That's an embarrassingly bad level of reporting plucked from a throwaway bit of speculation way down a Breer column.

Hell, if I was going to throw shit at the wall for clicks, I would at least have named Kyler Murray. Jimmy G is barely better than the 'Stache.

Providing the Breer link but I don't advise clicking on it. Or the Fox link. Don't reward them.

While we’re there, it’s really hard to assess the trade value of Jimmy Garoppolo. The reason? We still don’t know which quarterbacks are going to be available. There’s a good group of suitors out there ready to take a major swing at the position (the Broncos, Eagles, Panthers and Commanders). And the fewer top-end guys—such as Wilson, Watson or Rodgers—are available, the greater Garoppolo’s value will become.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/02/14/mm...rd-kupp-donald
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I would be fucking shocked if the Eagles traded for Jimmy G. Howie is good with trades and the cap. A first, or really any pick, for a 24 million dollar QB who sucks, would make no sense.

Maybe this will get geighbacked. I'll take that risk. When it came to Jimmy G rumors, I was honestly hoping WFT would trade for him. It's obvious what Jimmy G's own team thinks of him. Don't trade for that guy.

Comment

Working...
          X