What’s Your Pet Peeve with Inflation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s Your Pet Peeve with Inflation?

I won’t buy wings at a local restaurant for $17.99 a dozen. I’m sure it will seem like normal soon, but geezus!

Also, I don’t want to be shopping for a car - fearing the sticker shock. I hear there are bidding wars for new cars. And used car prices are ridiculously high. Today, I saw a dealership proudly advertising a used Jeep for $42,000. WTF?

Gas is pretty extreme out here. $5.35/gallon. The wine I drink is cheaper.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      whoa… have not heard of gas being that expensive. I think it’s around $3.50 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        PET PEEVE?
        SOON THAT ORANGE JUBILEE MADDOG, ( OUR TANG ON CAMPING TRIPS) WILL BE TOO EXPENSIVE.
        WE CALL GETTING ALL THE MADDOG COLORS FOR CAMP SKITTLES.
        MY JOB IS BUYING THE SKITTLES, USED TO BE WAY CHEAPER.
        WISH I COULD PUT UP A PIC. LOOKS LIKE SKITTLES WHEN ALL THE FLAVORS ARE ALL TOGETHER.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-18-2022, 02:24 AM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          I won’t buy wings at a local restaurant for $17.99 a dozen. I’m sure it will seem like normal soon, but geezus!

Also, I don’t want to be shopping for a car - fearing the sticker shock. I hear there are bidding wars for new cars. And used car prices are ridiculously high. Today, I saw a dealership proudly advertising a used Jeep for $42,000. WTF?
          I SEE JEEPS ALL THE TIME COSTING WAY TOO MUCH.
          THEY KNOW JEEPERS WILL OVER PAY.

SHIT EVEN A $10 BJ IN PHILLY AT K&A IS UP TO $15.....AHHH FROM WHAT I HEAR ANYWAY.......

Comment

Vehicles, Food, Gas, THANKS JOE BIDEN

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              NOT A POLITICAL QUESTION.
              WHY BRING THAT INTO THE EQUATION AND START SHIT?
              KEEP FUCKING POLITICS OFF THIS BORED.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

NOT A POLITICAL QUESTION.
                WHY BRING THAT INTO THE EQUATION AND START SHIT?
                KEEP FUCKING POLITICS OFF THIS BORED.
                not just that but like it matters who's in the WH,,,gas is $5 a liter in EU........The Pandemic is causing the inflation,,,duhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  I knew this thread would bring out one of the racists on this board

Comment

The wind blew my bike over last night in the backyard. DAMN YOU JOE BIDEN!
                    DB

Comment

How easily predictable it was when the govt kept giving away free money.
                      Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Gas Prices!...Hate that they fluctuate so much, get worse in the summer though it seems it never went back down after last summer. Worse part, there is no NOT driving.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Booze, now I'm pissed. Local giant. Know the girl working there she said it's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

not just that but like it matters who's in the WH,,,gas is $5 a liter in EU........The Pandemic is causing the inflation,,,duhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                            Gas is most likely $8 + per gal in the EU, it's $6 per gal here North of the Wall. It was $6 per gal there before anything even started.

Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

AND THIS MORNING IT WILL GET WORSE.

Comment

Working...
                              X