Is this a really stupid idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a really stupid idea?

Putin believes that Ukraine is militarily helpless, and it probably is in the long run. What if in defense of Ukraine we flooded the Russian government, their oil companies, their businesses websites with applications, emails, fictitious orders, etc. I'm sure there are at least a million people out there who would click send 20-50 times a day. Their servers would be choked quickly, far faster than these long term sanctions. Citizens in Russian would be pissed because they couldn't get basic needs and government would be impacted.

Just my dim 2 cents.
    DB

Citizens in Russia already seem pissed, some buy the BS, but most know Putin is a despot. But you are on to something, because it will ultimately boil down to business. When his inner circle decides that HE is bad for business, like every other fear mongering leader, they will turn on him. He has run Russia into the ground economically, Italy has a bigger economy! He has had it out for Ukraine since they deposed his puppet in 2014, a democracy on the border is a threat he can't tolerate. I would like to think that even his minions are worried about the threat to use nukes, because all their wealth won't mean squat if we blow up the world. Putin is a desperate man, he was testing the West's resolve, and I don't think he expected the unified response he is facing.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Cut all caviar imports! Even the salmon roe that everyone likes with sushi!

Let’s do our part. No pain, no gain.

Comment

https://technosports.co.in/2022/02/2...putin-warning/
        DB

Comment

Working...
        X