This sounds like a more plausible QB scenario for the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sounds like a more plausible QB scenario for the Eagles

Trading for Watson has always fit the Eagles M.O. more than any other trade scenario, IMO.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

WE'RE STICKING WITH HURTS THIS YEAR.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If he gets cleared, Howie will be on him like a Wangnut on a bag of chips
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Trading for Watson has always fit the Eagles M.O. more than any other trade scenario, IMO.
        I'm not sure that link was supposed to be but if it was Jimmy Kempski, he hates Hurts and is usually wrong on fooball. Funny guy though.

Hurts as QB next season makes the most sense. Second season is when you typically see QB improvement. He either raises him game or he's gone.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I'm not sure that link was supposed to be but if it was Jimmy Kempski, he hates Hurts and is usually wrong on fooball. Funny guy though.

Hurts as QB next season makes the most sense. Second season is when you typically see QB improvement. He either raises him game or he's gone.
          The scenario was from Joe Banner. Personally, I tend to agree that sticking with Hurts make the most sense for this year.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...deshaun-watson

--------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The scenario was from Joe Banner. Personally, I tend to agree that sticking with Hurts make the most sense for this year.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...deshaun-watson
            Okay. I've seen that from Banner. He's great with money and contracts. Not so much with personnel or football.

Comment

Maybe I’m looking at this through orange-colored glasses, but I think Watson would be excellent in Philadelphia.

Besides, we were able to stomach Vick.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Maybe I’m looking at this through orange-colored glasses, but I think Watson would be excellent in Philadelphia.

Besides, we were able to stomach Vick.
                He's okay with me once he either clears the accusations or gets out of prison.

Comment

He isn’t going to prison. He could be playing now. The league hasn’t suspended him. The Texans are sitting him because he asked for a trade out of Houston like Russell Wilson did.

EDITED TO ADD: I admit he fucked up really bad. He’s a disappointment to a lot of people.
                  Last edited by RSE; 03-09-2022, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Want NO parts of Watson, that has disaster written all over it.

Comment

He's okay with me once he either clears the accusations or gets out of prison.
                      Let's just say he goes to prison for one year which is a gift, then the league suspends him for one more year. Trade for a guy who will not be here until 2024 or later because nobody knows when this all goes down and what the outcome will be. If this was being swept under the rug with compensation for the woman it would be over already, this goes much deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                        He isn’t going to prison. He could be playing now. The league hasn’t suspended him. The Texans are sitting him because he asked for a trade out of Houston like Russell Wilson did.

EDITED TO ADD: I admit he fucked up really bad. He’s a disappointment to a lot of people.
                        I'm fine with Watson once the accusations are resolved.

Comment

the Birds will probably turn one of their first rounders this year into a first next year to give them options to grab a QB if needed as well as prevent them from having to pay 3 first rounder salaries in the future.
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                          X