Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol...Carson's outfit at Cumhander's intro press.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol...Carson's outfit at Cumhander's intro press.

Is it too easy to clown him for that outfit?

too easy to compare him to another ginger who sells hamburgers?

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...hot-dog-outfit
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

feel kinda bad for the dude. having McNabb flashbacks as well. Two ex-Eagle QBs who were generally good people, who were good at the position but something about their personalities prevented them from realizing their full potential and ended up in football hell.

Sure will be fun to lambaste the hell out of Carson once a year at the Linc tho

Comment

OUCH.

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
      feel kinda bad for the dude. having McNabb flashbacks as well. Two ex-Eagle QBs who were generally good people, who were good at the position but something about their personalities prevented them from realizing their full potential and ended up in football hell.
      I have to stand up for McNabb here. That's giving Wentz too much credit. McNabb had some headcase tendencies but they came up once he was past his peak. 00-04 he was one of the best QBs in the NFL. Maybe you could compare Wentz's 5 years here to McNabb's last 5.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        OUCH.

I have to stand up for McNabb here. That's giving Wentz too much credit. McNabb had some headcase tendencies but they came up once he was past his peak. 00-04 he was one of the best QBs in the NFL. Maybe you could compare Wentz's 5 years here to McNabb's last 5.
        totally just counting the last few seasons with McNabb, who's one of the Eagles best Qbs ever, if not the best. Carson is 'just a guy' at this point who seems shell-shocked. I just mean how their Eagles' tenure slowly ended to fans frustrated with them and they both ended up in DC hopefully neither accomplishing much.

not sure if he'll succeed in Wash, he's at least got a good coach right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          Is it too easy to clown him for that outfit?

too easy to compare him to another ginger who sells hamburgers?

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...hot-dog-outfit
          WENT A BIT OVER THE TOP TRYING TO FIT IN, IMO.
          COULDN'T GO OLD SCHOOL FORESKIN JERSEY LIKE A RIGGINS OR A THEISMANN WITH THEM CHANGING NAMES I GUESS.

I THINK I READ HIS WIFE HELPED DRESS HIM WITH THE SHIRT.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-18-2022, 03:30 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He looks like vomit. And his suit is pretty ugly, too.

Comment

BADADUM TISSS
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

turns out he actually had that suit beforehand...just had to get the maroon shirt. Yikes either way

Comment

Oddly, I pity Carson. The guy has been humiliated. Deservedly so but I can't hate him anymore. He's too pathetic.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Oddly, I pity Carson. The guy has been humiliated. Deservedly so but I can't hate him anymore. He's too pathetic.
                    I think I’ve let go of the hate and bitterness that came from thinking that we have a franchise QB that could win multiple SBs and feeling duped when it wasn’t the case(no basket pun intended).

Comment

Working...
                    X