Eagles took Kenny Pickett out to dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles took Kenny Pickett out to dinner

After an impressive Pro Day workout yesterday, the #Eagles took Pittsburgh QB Kenny Pickett to dinner last night. Per
    @AKinkhabwala
    who u want starting for the eagles Noodle arm hurts or Mini hands Pickett

Feint. You think Howie is going to telegraph his pick? Can't imagine them using a 1st round pick on a QB this season. Maybe Carson Strong in the 3rd.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I 100% agree with you and I think they did it to make other teams take him before the eagles pick but Howie never ceases to amaze me with the draft fuck ups he’s done over the years so I wouldn’t put it past him.

we need all Defense this draft

Comment

Originally posted by dusty41188 View Post
        I 100% agree with you and I think they did it to make other teams take him before the eagles pick but Howie never ceases to amaze me with the draft fuck ups he’s done over the years so I wouldn’t put it past him.

we need all Defense this draft
        The dinner was the night before his pro day. Only QB coach Brian Johnson was there. They probably went to Primantis to see if Kenny could handle a Tall Boy sandwich with one hand.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2022/0...s-pro-day.html

Comment

3 first rounders and everyone says you will never hit on all 3, so if he is there take a shot.

Comment

Hating Hurts is a stupid reason to throw away a top twenty pick. Pickett is a chump.

Comment

They want to move back some spots in the draft
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                When your mom moves back, there’s a beeping noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Hating Hurts is a stupid reason to throw away a top twenty pick. Pickett is a chump.
                  Sorry Kreskin did not know you could see the future and tell all, so Pickett to the Saints is a major mistake in your mind or you just on the Hurts train no matter what,

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    I could see Pittsburg trade with birds to jump up and grab Pickett if he's still on the board.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I don't know shit but Pickett looks the part to me - guess I'd rather not have the drama of a QB battle in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

I could see Pittsburg trade with birds to jump up and grab Pickett if he's still on the board.
                        Woooo haha

Comment

Good luck to Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                            Good luck to Pittsburgh.
                            lol, dude doesn't even need to move...cool story, good for the kid, playing for his hometown I assume, hope he works out.

Comment

Working...
                            X