X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lia Thomas

has some balls. Huh?

Jealous?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Jealous?
      Asking.

Comment

I would limit conpetitive sports it to xy vs xx. I got no problem with over trans but fair is fair. Cancel me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          I would limit conpetitive sports it to xy vs xx. I got no problem with over trans but fair is fair. Cancel me.
          Yeah. If you have a dick and balls, can’t get impregnated and give birth then you are hardwired a male.

Nature’s rule and nature’s reality.

Just sayin’.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            has some balls. Huh?
            USED TO.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Dems are going to get crucified on this...as the they should....Even the feminazis are silent.
              Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Fuck Putin you commie creep.

Comment

Cosblow
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X