Barnett coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnett coming back

Ugh. Guess I'll hope he's not bad as a 4th DE.

Lmao Howie is such a loser

Comment

Fuck my life
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Subtraction by addition.

Comment

Breakout year

Comment

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Even though he has disappointed, I don't hate it - borderline like it actually. Still young and there is talent there

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Ugh. Guess I'll hope he's not bad as a 4th DE.
                He might be serviceable there if he could stop the stupid penalties.

--------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

He might be serviceable there if he could stop the stupid penalties.
                  this is where I am at. He can play but he has an incredible ability for taking stupid penalties at critical moments in the game and it happens often. If it was here and there ok but he is a penalty machine at the most inopportune times and I would have much rather gone in a different direction as our rotational DE like Everson Griffin or maybe even JPP.

Comment

Last season, this team had nine games where they had one or less sacks (shut out five times). Nobody else wanted him. He's a one-year stop gap.

Comment

I have a bigger problem with paying Cox 13M. I assume/hope Barnett is getting relative chump change.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                      X