Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reagor for a 4th round pick: Would you do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagor for a 4th round pick: Would you do it?

Yes I would.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ex-gm-eagle...183731698.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Goodbye.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

for a 7th in 2030 would suffice yes

Comment

Is this a trick question? I'd trade him for a bag of dicks at this point I don't know if I'll ever get over Howie picking this stiff over JJ which I (silly me) thought was a slam dunk choice. I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about it.....JFC!

Comment

id trade him for cheesesteak
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Just realized that his first career reception currently accounts for just under 8% of his career receiving yards.

The guy’s terrible. The team just needs to acknowledge it and move on.

Comment

headknocker, I feel exactly the same as you do. Picking Reagor was the most horrific mistake that Howie made, in my opinion. My blood pressure skyrockets whenever I read Jefferson's career statistics and then read Reagor's. I have also watched the video several times of the Vikings war room and everyone erupted in joy when they learned the Eagles had picked Reagor and Jefferson had fallen into their laps. Howie is a decent bean-counter but he's the laughing stock of the NFL when it comes to evaluating players in the draft. I'm excited about the Eagles having 3 first-round picks in the draft but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried that somehow Howie will fuck it up.

Comment

Classic case of overthinking. CGM stated that they took him because Jefferson was more of a slot receiver. Instead of taking the best WR available Howie shit the bed with his we’re smarter than everyone else mentality.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I just can't help but to think we could be sitting here with Jefferson and Smith as our starting WR's instead of Howie and Lurie constantly insisting on getting Reagor involved in the offense.

Comment

Too bad Jeffrey isn’t as good as drafting for his football team as he is at producing documentaries
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                    X