Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope this is not true

https://insidetheiggles.com/2022/03/...a-tradition/2/

Something is wrong with this article. There is no way the Eagles would get a First Round pick in 2023 from the Jets and the #4 overall this year for 3 way lower picks? Sounds so lopsided could go down as one of the worst trades in NFL History for the Jets. They could be a Top 5 pick again next year.

Comment

UM. BOTH OF YA..
      IT'S MOCK....WHICH STANDS FOR LETS SEE HOW MANY DOPES WILL CLICK ON MY MAKE BELIEVE BULLSHIT.
      ANYONE CAN MAKE UP A FAKE ASS DRAUGHT THEORY.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

And just who is that guy anyway?
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          And just who is that guy anyway?
          He’s a 26 year old former journalism major living with his mom and making $15 an hour 15 hours a week writing clickbait and hoping to have a career while working shifts at Applebee’s and wondering how he’s going be able to make his student loan payments starting in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Something is wrong with this article. There is no way the Eagles would get a First Round pick in 2023 from the Jets and the #4 overall this year for 3 way lower picks? Sounds so lopsided could go down as one of the worst trades in NFL History for the Jets. They could be a Top 5 pick again next year.
            I am in no way endorsing this trade idea. However, if you look at the standard draft value charts, the 4th pick is worth 1,800 pts, a 2023 1st is worth somewhere around 400-550, and 2023 5th is worth around 20. So lets call it 2,325 that the Eagles would receive.

The #16 is worth 1,000, the #19 is worth 875, and the #51 is worth 390 - so that is 2,265. The Eagles 2023 second is worth somewhere between 125 and 250 - so the Jets would likely receive slightly more value than they give up in this hypothetical.

We'd end up with two firsts, and no second this year and 2 1sts and no 2nd next year. The Jets would end up with 3 1sts this year (they have 2 already)2 2nds, and 2nds/no 1st next year. It's not an outrageous concept, although I'd be shocked if anything like this happened. I'm not sure who the Eagles would want that they'd go that high to get.

Comment

Probably also annoys the fuck out of the rest of the staff and customers when he pushes his blog
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X