Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just can't - Trading the future for more future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't - Trading the future for more future!

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...gX3rIZnutOL95o

Howlo Trades for future potential trades... F-ALL-OUR-Lives. Trades and drafts are just a cute little game to that shit bag titty fuck of a GM. Had first round picks for o,d, and st, but lets roll and go for worst picks in the next 2 years.

I got nothing. He has to have dirt on Lurie. He's the clown the league preys upon.
    Last edited by inkdrop; 04-04-2022, 04:20 PM.

I get it.

it’s a good trade though.

Comment

this twit can't help himself...needed to keep those picks for defense now....drafting for next year...I'm so sic of howie

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        I get it.

it’s a good trade though.
        But it's still Howlo - I was hoping for a Meatloaf (2 out 3 ain't bad) but we're now we're guaranteed 1 shit pick. He's gonna deal 1 of his first remaining rounds for another compliment of 2024/2025 3-4-5-6 round picks so it looks like we have eleventy seven first round picks in 2025 when his contract is up again. All the picks up till then will be JJAW or Reagaresk. He thinks he's good at this shit and beyond deals has shown no competence.

Comment

This was a GREAT trade. IMO it was easy to see coming that Howie wanted to trade one of the firsts for an extra first next year. They still have two firsts this year. If Hurts doesn't improve, they will have the ammo to trade up in a much, much better QB class in 2023. If Hurts does improve, these extra picks are windfall.

Howie takes a lot of shit but he is great with these trades. As far as it being guaranteed that Howie will just continually trade for later round picks, there's not much of a basis for that. He's traded up a few times too, and the past couples of times he's traded back have worked out pretty well. In 2018, he traded out of the first and drafted Goedert, Maddox, and Sanders with the return. Last year, he traded back and used Indy's 3rd to move back up for Smith, and still has #15 in this draft. I can't defend picks like Reagor, but he's made great trades.

Comment

They had to move assets forward. They were never drafting three players

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              This was a GREAT trade. IMO it was easy to see coming that Howie wanted to trade one of the firsts for an extra first next year. They still have two firsts this year. If Hurts doesn't improve, they will have the ammo to trade up in a much, much better QB class in 2023. If Hurts does improve, these extra picks are windfall.

Howie takes a lot of shit but he is great with these trades. As far as it being guaranteed that Howie will just continually trade for later round picks, there's not much of a basis for that. He's traded up a few times too, and the past couples of times he's traded back have worked out pretty well. In 2018, he traded out of the first and drafted Goedert, Maddox, and Sanders with the return. Last year, he traded back and used Indy's 3rd to move back up for Smith, and still has #15 in this draft. I can't defend picks like Reagor, but he's made great trades.
              Ya I agree this was a great trade. They still have 2 1st's this year and added a 1st and 2nd next year to go get their QB if they are not sold on Hurts. Everyone knew this was coming and to be honest he fleeced the Saints. Chances are they will will get a better pick than they have up this year as their team is in shambles. This was artistry.

Now who he will draft is always a crap shoot and actually Howie is better in the late rounds anyways lol. I would let anyone else draft rounds 1 - 3 and let Howie go 4 - 7

Comment

OK I can buy some of this BUT if he doesnt draft Defense he's the dumb ass we think he is

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                  OK I can buy some of this BUT if he doesnt draft Defense he's the dumb ass we think he is
                  I think they'll go DT and CB. Of course it depends on who is there. If the players they're targeting fly off the board, I won't be mad if they go WR.

I know Howie deserves the hate he gets, but I can't deny that the moves he's made since 2020 have worked out very well. Not just the trades, but also the 2021 draft.

Comment

Haters will hate, this was a UNREAL move by Howie, he fleeced the Saints, they have a new coach who stunk in his last HC job, a QB coming off major surgery who is not that good anyway, lost their best defensive player, lost Jenkins, lost their right tackle and have one of the hardest schedules in the league next season. This could be a top 5 pick.

Comment

I think they'll go DT and CB. Of course it depends on who is there. If the players they're targeting fly off the board, I won't be mad if they go WR.

I know Howie deserves the hate he gets, but I can't deny that the moves he's made since 2020 have worked out very well. Not just the trades, but also the 2021 draft.
                      If Williams or Wilson are there at 15 and there is a good chance one will be.. He has to take them.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Haters will hate, this was a UNREAL move by Howie, he fleeced the Saints, they have a new coach who stunk in his last HC job, a QB coming off major surgery who is not that good anyway, lost their best defensive player, lost Jenkins, lost their right tackle and have one of the hardest schedules in the league next season. This could be a top 5 pick.
                        Also their best offensive player(Kamara) might be in jail or suspended

Comment

edit...just trying to post an image of draft picks... still can't post images here...
                          Last edited by inkdrop; 04-04-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

he fleeced the Saints.
                            Great trade for the Eagles but Saints fans don't seem upset about it. Maybe a win/win.

Eagles now have the ammo to get as high as they want in 2023.

https://saintsreport.com/threads/sai...merged.473044/
                            Last edited by Maniac; 04-04-2022, 09:48 PM. Reason: Typos. Always typos.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

there was NO WAY Howie was making all three of those first round picks...in the off chance they picked 3 good players, the Eagles would be in a bind with 3 first round contracts and the salary that they come with.

good move
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X