Draft question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft question.

I am not a college football guy so all of these guys in the draft are unknown to me other than what I hear on NFL network draft shows. What are the chances of Howie moving up the draft board and is there any talent in the top 5 that would make it worthwhile to move up? FWIW I am not a fan of moving up the draft but Trader Howie makes me a bit nervous.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

I think moving up to the Top 5 would be a mistake with this draft. There's no QB worth taking in this draft and this team has too many holes to give up two first rounders and more to move up that high. I think if they move up, it will be for a player that drops down the draft board and it would only be a few spots. Houston (#13) and Baltimore (#14) pick right before them and they all have similar positional needs. I expect they would use one of their third rounders to do this.

Comment

I watch college football every weekend and still don't know jack - but to answer your question I don't think Howie would trade up that far unless it is for a QB, which this year doesn't seem to have that guy.

If a guy starts to fall closer to them at 15 - someone like Kyle Hamilton comes to mind - then maybe you see a move up a few spots but it'd be 3rd rounder type compensation like the trade last year to get Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        If a guy starts to fall closer to them at 15 - someone like Kyle Hamilton comes to mind - then maybe you see a move up a few spots but it'd be 3rd rounder type compensation like the trade last year to get Smith.
        This. They could use that 3rd they got from the Saints to leapfrog someone. Otherwise, I don't think Howie would have given up one of this year's firsts if he really planned on moving up the draft board.

Comment

I would move up 3-4 picks if CB Sauce Gardner from Cincinnati we somehow still on the board. He looks like a sure bet in a position we really need more at.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
            I would move up 3-4 picks if CB Sauce Gardner from Cincinnati we somehow still on the board. He looks like a sure bet in a position we really need more at.
            I’m on bored with this
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

I’m on bored with this
              Your mom loves sauce as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Your mom loves sauce as well.

Your mom loves deep two man coverage. She an All-Pro.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Your mom loves deep two man coverage. She an All-Pro.
                    Your mom be flee flicking after being down the whole day.

Comment

Your mom be flee flicking after being down the whole day.
                      Your mom never played “prevent” a day in her life.

Comment

Your mom never played “prevent” a day in her life.
                        Your momma gonna receive be it head or tail.

Comment

Your momma gonna receive be it head or tail.
                          Your momma will never get flagged for “too many men in motion”

Comment

Your momma will never get flagged for “too many men in motion”
                            Your momma just did a skinny post and blew the top off

Comment

Your momma just did a skinny post and blew the top off
                              If your mom lets one more John “bump” and then “run” off with the money…she gonna catch these illegal hands to the face!
                              Bitch betta have my money!

Comment

Working...
                              X