• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B, C or J?

Thoughts?

C. No doubt about it.

Comment

Curious to see if they trade up. Howie’s actually ok with those higher number one picks. The one where Howie will likely screw the pooch is at 18? I’m expecting him to draft a solid C there at that spot.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He'll hit on one and F up the other...anyone who watched us play last year and doesn't recognize the need for defense doesn't know football

Comment

I'm setting myself up to be wrong here but I think tonight goes well. They need DT, CB, and WR. I think they get two of the three, maybe trading up for a guy they like. Seems like it's a good draft at those positions. I don't think Howie is in a position to make a WTF pick.

Comment

Might need Monty hall to weigh in on this.

Comment

The fact that he doesn’t make a WTF pick doesn’t mean his pick won’t be a C or a J.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                Might need Monty hall to weigh in on this.
                It’s simple algebra, Howie.

Comment

prolly take a long snapper at no 10.....
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    The fact that he doesn’t make a WTF pick doesn’t mean his pick won’t be a C or a J.
                    True. But considering Davis's potential and the need the Eagles have at DT, I can't complain about this pick. It's chalk. Howie's not dying on a hill.

Time to grab a CB at 18.

Comment

In a few years we’ll be changing FFF to TFF.
                      Trade the Fat Fuck.
                      If they can’t light a fire under his ass, he’s gonna turn into Sta Puft Cory Simon. They (not we) needed a pass rusher and instead trade up to pick a two down tackle?
                      Howie just drafted a guy who coasts in games. The defensive version of Fireman Danny. Ugh
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        In a few years we’ll be changing FFF to TFF.
                        Trade the Fat Fuck.
                        If they can’t light a fire under his ass, he’s gonna turn into Sta Puft Cory Simon. They (not we) needed a pass rusher and instead trade up to pick a two down tackle?

LOL

Howie just drafted a guy who coasts in games. The defensive version of Fireman Danny. Ugh
                        The defensive version of Fireman Danny.....YOU HUSH YOUR MOUF
                        Last edited by Cheesesteak; 04-28-2022, 10:47 PM.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                        X