2 A+ Grades Given by NFL.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 A+ Grades Given by NFL.com

Eagles and Ravens got the only 2 A+ grades for last night. But in Philly world let the bitching begin.

Other than me, I'm not hearing any bitching at all. Philly loves AJ Brown.

But keep the bad takes coming. Good to see all the former Hurts haters think AJ Brown fixes everything.

Im still seeing a below average defense and an unproven QB.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Other than me, I'm not hearing any bitching at all. Philly loves AJ Brown.

But keep the bad takes coming. Good to see all the former Hurts haters think AJ Brown fixes everything.

Im still seeing a below average defense and an unproven QB.
      I agree with you, I still think Hurts is gone after this year. Yes the defense needs help in the secondary today and tomorrow.

Comment

My only negative is trading away so many picks that should be used on defense. Hard to hate the rest of it. Hopefully there's a wave of solid defensive talent that comes through the rest of the picks.

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
          My only negative is trading away so many picks that should be used on defense. Hard to hate the rest of it. Hopefully there's a wave of solid defensive talent that comes through the rest of the picks.
          I am hoping Tyrann Mathieu is in their future - along with a linebacker or corner in the draft tonight. Davis does seem like an ideal fit as a run stopper in Gannon's bend don't break scheme, i might not hate watching the D as much as I did last year.

Comment

No disrespect Maniac but most of the professional people think it was a great overall draft and the UDFA's even better.
            USA Today Sports A-
            ProFootballFocus A
            The Washington Post A
            Nfl.com A
            Sports Illustrated A+
            The Sporting News A+

We still need to see if these guys really can play but it sure brings excitement we have not seen in a while
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
            X