Resource Allocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resource Allocation

All the players the Eagles added from the draft are solid but I don't think they were an efficient allocation of their resources. I wanted to see them use a half dozen draft picks on defense.

I get the love for Davis but run-stuffing DT was not a major need. Brown is awesome but I have a hard time seeing them getting full value out of him until the QB situation stabilizes. The passing offense was limited as much by the QB as the receivers. Jurgens is going to warm the bench for a least one season. Or more. Kelce could easily play beyond this season. Dean I'm cool with. Had to add a LB and he's a good one. The other two guys are just camp bodies.

How do they come out of the draft without an edge rusher, safety or cornerback? That's disappointing.
    Last edited by Maniac; 04-30-2022, 06:07 PM. Reason: Stuff
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Your first sentence says it all. I don't know how the secondary is going to be improved but it looks like the NFL isn't pouring $ into that nowadays.

Comment

I dont care about NFL trends. Their biggest needs were improved QB play, QB pressure and secondary. I'm good with giving Hurts another season to develop. But failing to address the secondary and add edge rushers with ten draft picks is unacceptable.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
      X