Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another embarrassing out

Pretty pathetic effort

It's a disgusting league. Entertainment value is 0. It's racism is off the charts, Philly is better of getting out of the league.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Pretty pathetic effort
      Embid was on the ground the whole time I've watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

Embid was on the ground the whole time I've watched it.
        I've never seen anything like it. Like the guy was on roller skates.

Comment

The front office of the Sixers has to be the most inept in the NBA. Just look at the many horrendous decisions they've made over the years. Let's start with the trade they made with Boston to draft Markelle Fultz.The team gave up their #1 pick that year and another #1 pick to select Fultz. Of course Boston agreed to that trade because Jayson Tatum was their preference all along and they knew he would still be there two picks after the Sixers selected Fultz and look at Tatum has worked out for them (46 points against the Bucks last night. Then we get to the horrendous trades they've made, headlined by sending Jimmy Butler to the Heat when they should have traded Ben Simmons. What about what they gave up compared to what they received when they traded Al Horford to Oklahoma City? As long as I'm talking about Horford let's go into the ridiculous contracts they've given out and let's start with Horford. They signed him for $109 million for 4 years. How about the $180 million they gave Tobias Harris for 5 years? That brings me to the Ben Simmons trade. The team gave up far too much to acquire Harden, including 2 first-round draft picks for a player who is in decline and they'll have to pay $233 million over 4 years if they decide to keep him.

Comment

Meh. The chumps that did most of those trades are gone. Josh’s meddling partner is gone. Harden played on one leg while he was here. He needs to do what Embiid did and hire a nutritionist and arrive in shape for next season. Get healthy and he’ll be better. Maxie will be better. I like Harris, but they might need to include him and someone else who can be a solid wing player for them. Plenty of other teams will be looking to make changes so a trade partner should be easy to find. As for the number ones that they gave up, they’ll be shit picks near the bottom of the first round.
            Silly as it might sound, back in the day Lynn Swann used to do ballet lessons to improve flexibility and movement. JoJo might benefit from that. He always seems to land awkwardly more than a few times during a game.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Meh. The chumps that did most of those trades are gone. Josh’s meddling partner is gone. Harden played on one leg while he was here. He needs to do what Embiid did and hire a nutritionist and arrive in shape for next season. Get healthy and he’ll be better. Maxie will be better. I like Harris, but they might need to include him and someone else who can be a solid wing player for them. Plenty of other teams will be looking to make changes so a trade partner should be easy to find. As for the number ones that they gave up, they’ll be shit picks near the bottom of the first round.
              Silly as it might sound, back in the day Lynn Swann used to do ballet lessons to improve flexibility and movement. JoJo might benefit from that. He always seems to land awkwardly more than a few times during a game.
              Yeah... Harris and his 35m salary will be incredibly easy to move. All the sixers need is a nutritionist and ballet lessons and it will all work out. Some of the shit on here is incredible.

Comment

The depth of your response is illuminating
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The depth of your response is illuminating
                  It was appropriate

Comment

Harden played on one leg while he was here. He needs to do what Embiid did and hire a nutritionist and arrive in shape for next season.
                    If you're hoping Harden shapes up, I think you're going to be disappointed. He's set for life and doesn't appear motivated for anything more than collecting a paycheck to me.

Cut him loose.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                    X