Jack White- Fear of the Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack White- Fear of the Dawn

After upgrading speakers I’ve been getting some new vinyl. Liking the album so far.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

What kind of speakers did you end up going with?

Comment

Klipsch. Two bookshelf ones and a whomper subwoofer.
      I’m seriously thinking about upgrading the receiver to one that would be able to handle wireless speakers for one side. I have no interest in running wire for a pair for surround sound.
      I also got the tv. Went with the Sony 55” one that is perfect for the narrow room downstairs. I can’t believe how crisp and precise the picture is. Even with running it with WI-FI.
      Back to the stereo, got new copies of Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here. Oh, and a new copy of Aqualung.
      OMFG! I’m gonna have my hearing degrade even further. Manfred Mann Solar Fire shakes the foundation lolol
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
      X