Board Gaayyteee- jags and dougie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Gaayyteee- jags and dougie

Jags Probaly makes sense. No excuses. Get off the couch, get the laundry done, cut the grass, get your dance shoes on, cause we are dancing this year. Ohhh yeeaaa.

Condolences on your Caps. Trotz is available again. Think they might take a chance? I’d love for the Flyers to hire him but I’m not sure he would want to go through a rebuild.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yea caps Window is closing as for talent .. Getting older . I sorta underestimated Panthers saying they could be beaten.Verhage is pretty dam good player. The Panthers goalie is also very solid. I'm rooting for leafs now, but we shall see. R...Hope your well. Come on out to a tailgate. I'm sure some of us would love to see youzz.

Comment

I’m rooting for G and the Panthers. He was a beast in game 6, except for that one face off he lost towards the end of regulation play. Made up for it with a beautiful assist on the OT goal.
        As for the Gayte, I’ve been ultra busy what with paperwork and organizing stuff I want to get rid of. I’m thinking seriously about making the game, though. I’d love to get a suite and hang with some of the bored brothers during the game. Tix for the suite will be on me for those that want/need them.
        You hear that IG and Zoli and OB? Time for a reunion.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Montana! In the box! Fresh from guzzling shit beer on the Platt!

Comment

Working...
          X