The nth degree of ineptitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nth degree of ineptitude

Yeah, brilliant decision trading with Boston for the right to draft Markelle Fultz so they could draft Jayson Tatum and yet another brilliant decision trading Jimmy Butler and keeping Ben Simmons.
    Last edited by desertcogo; 05-30-2022, 10:55 AM.

Thanks for breaking those stories. How do you think Doug Pederson will do with a full season of Carson Wentz now that Foles is gone? I hear they drafted this Hurts guy, but I don’t think it’ll be a distraction for Carson. He’s a born leader.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I was making an observation considering how both Tatum and Butler performed in game 7 of the semi-finals. Hell, there were many here who were still lamenting that their precious Carson Wentz was gone long after he was traded to the Colts.

Comment

BDN is gonna kill it in Jacksonville!
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I heard Al Horford sucked here and Tobias Harris is a really bad contract.

Comment

Yeah, and Wentz still SUCKS but don't say that to his many fans here.

Comment

Maybe sit the next couple plays out, Champ.

Comment

Generalissimo Franco is dead
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X