Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peaky Blinders season 6 tomorrow

On Netflix. Woohoo
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

PEAKY FOOKIN' BLINDERS!!! YESS!!!!!
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

NO SPOILERS HERE.....BUT ALL YOU PEAKY FUCKIN' BLINDERS WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.....
      AND THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY......
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I remember years ago being really psyched about this show, i tried watching but couldn't understand a damn word. should i try again, maybe with CC on?

if its gone 5 seasons, must be ahight
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          I remember years ago being really psyched about this show, i tried watching but couldn't understand a damn word. should i try again, maybe with CC on?

Watched a second time to bring everything back to memory and I can understand it much better. The accents are extremely hard to catch. Oh and worth it
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

A lot of great scenes but not a great season. Episode 3 was the best. Ada, Esme and Lady Mitford.

Polly was clearly a huge loss and they used the season to set up the movie instead of a proper ending. Introducing a clearly major character in episode 5? All sorts of loose ends.

I've always watched closed captioned.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

I watched the first season with captions until my ear was trained and I started this season with captions since it’s been awhile between seasons.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X