LEHIGH TRAINING CAMP REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEHIGH TRAINING CAMP REPORT

Great Day at camp. It was Humid, the smell of the wet dewey grass. I started my day off by meeting up in the parking lot with CB, BB, Susq, Patrock, Maniac, the late legend Kelly Green, Slag,IE, and IG.
    We wandered our way thru the store tent to the bleachers. We figured out where most of the action would be.
    As we stood up top the row of the bleacher and waited, we watched the crowd wander in.
    Young and Old, everyone sporting Duce, Mcnabb, Chad Lewis, Troy Vincent dawk
    Jerseys.

David Akers was booming kicks on a far field, I counted he went 9-11 on kicks. One time he nailed one from had to be 50+yds.
    Heard one fan yell to duce, You might need some pickle juice today, the crowd chuckled.
    As 7 on 7 started, Todd Pinskton faked out Blaine Bishop, for a 40yd TD.
    Levon kirland looks like he will be a nice add. Freddie Mitchell was trying to get the crowd going often.ND Kalu had a nice rush against Runyan. They both started yapping at each other. Ike reese picked off a pass by Mcnabb, James thrash ran across the middle, and Ike sniffed it out. AJ feely is the back up, I just don't see Tim Hassleback as the #2.
    Hugh Dougalss was dominating any time the ball ran to his side, he is so quick.
    Lito Sheppard looks like he was a great pick, he tipped a ball thrown to
    Chad lewis back of the end zone.

Well that's all for today. I hope to do another report tomorrow. It was great to see the Board guys and lunch at the Tally ho. Did see some of the coaches, Pat Shurmer, Juan Castillo in town for lunch.

Memories of the board days and Lehigh reports AND Fun times. We couldn't wait for them. How the times have changed in 20 years....
    GO BIRDS!!

Who was that bored member who would always provide a detailed training camp report? something54?
    Always looked forward to reading those.

Do they still do that "carnival" at the Linc?
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Camp reports are the best!
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I enjoyed that post Craig. Yes, some years ago. Times have changed.
        But, looking forward to seeing you, and any other 20 year Igglephans, at the Home opener tailgate.

Comment

I still remember them bringing in the annual "maybe this year" punter and watching practice at Lehigh. Then Sean Landeta would stroll out and boom a few punts. The sound of the ball coming off his foot was at a whole other level.

Comment

Working...
          X