Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess they aren't looking to trade the mustache.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess they aren't looking to trade the mustache.

Only keeping two QBs apparently.

I still can't figure out the deal with Carson Strong. My only guess is maybe Strong's knees are worse than than they knew when they signed him and they didn't want to have to risk paying him more on an injury settlement.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Need Minshew in case Hurts falls flat but yes why cut Strong when they gave him a huge bonus, was rated as the best Free Agent Non Drafted player and they never gave him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I still can't figure out the deal with Carson Strong.
      Mosher/Caplan mentioned "character" but didn't elaborate. Ian Book is now QB3.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Only keeping two QBs apparently.

I still can't figure out the deal with Carson Strong. My only guess is maybe Strong's knees are worse than than they knew when they signed him and they didn't want to have to risk paying him more on an injury settlement.
        Yeah, I think it must be the knees. Even with character “issues” you give him reps at least early in the process. So I don’t buy the character thing especially as it was not an issue in college.

Unless character issues were that his heart wasn’t in football.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
        X