No announcement yet.

Is Minnesota gonna smoke this defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Minnesota gonna smoke this defense?

What do you think? We’re they just rusty today? Does Gannon have a better game plan up his sleeve? Crowd noise? Give me something.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I got nothing.

Comment

Hopefully chalk it up to lack of playing but there are many red flags out there especially run defense

Comment

I wasn’t expecting them to beat Minnesota either way. Looks worse after today. Disappointing.

Comment

Gannon is a very bad DC.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

This game is giving me the same vibes as the Dallas game in Dallas last year. Hopefully sirriani doesn't try to get in a shootout... They are going to have to play ball control and shorten the time the defense is out there.

Comment

I don’t know but Wangnutz smokes cock.

Comment

Eagles win by 10.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    Eagles win by 10.

I’m giving your mom 10 to cover that big ass spread.

Comment

Signs point to yes. I almost never bet against the Eagles but had a free FanDuel bonus bet and took the Vikings ML. I figure it's no lose.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Not sure about Gannon. But the linc will be jacked, #11, and #6 will be on fire, Look for even goedart to have more Yds. Hurts is going to go balls out national TV. I like the rotation of the backs, I was a little concerned, but all of them seem to be in Power mode. I am little worried about the condition of the d line, hope we can get over that. Its going to be warm, so big boyz will be sucking air. Do your job, and get off the field. Jefferson will be shut down by slay or bradburry. Need to plug them holes so Dalvin doesnt rip one off. Would love to see Cousins get hit and knocked around. But most of all REAGOR fumble on a punt and we take it in. CLASSIC...... Birds Win by 10, and the world now goes, MMMMmmmmmm

Comment

We're all good. Good lord who the hell is scared of some dude named Kirk. He's good for 2 ints a game

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I’m giving your mom 10 to cover that big ass spread.
                            Anytime your mom finds herself in a one on one situation, the ball is going deep….Everybody scoring.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

THE ONLY THING THE VIKQUEENS SMOKE IS A BOLOGNA PONY.....
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X