To all the boners talking defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the boners talking defense

That’s a bi-product of not tackling to the ground in camp. You get what you practice. Yeah… no one is hurt but no one was in game shape. It’ll improve.

This place won’t improve though, it’s an unmitigated disaster like my guy Don says! #bannon
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    That’s a bi-product of not tackling to the ground in camp. You get what you practice. Yeah… no one is hurt but no one was in game shape. It’ll improve.

This place won’t improve though, it’s an unmitigated disaster like my guy Don says! #bannon
    100% right, the coaches did this to themselves, nobody should miss that many tackles and the D Line was non existent

Comment

Some defenses around the league were scary good yesterday ours wasn't. Doubt it's bc they didn't hit in practice more so the coach is a dolt just my 2 cents which I know is meaningless.
      Last edited by Spartan92; 09-12-2022, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I'm thinking about the five QBs who completed 80 percent of their passes against Gannon's scheme last year. Cousins is a chump but he's as good as Prescott and Carr. Expecting the worse and hoping for the best.

The new touchy feely preseasons are lame.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Reminds me of something a guy I once co-coached a kids team with said. "Practice does NOT make perfect. PERFECT practice makes perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            Reminds me of something a guy I once co-coached a kids team with said. "Practice does NOT make perfect. PERFECT practice makes perfect."
            AL ANGELO...FRANKFORD HIGH SCHOOL.
            HE SAID THAT OVER AND OVER DURING HIS TENURE.
            WENT 184-39-5 OVERALL WITH 10 PUBLIC LEAGUE TITLES AND 1 CITY TITLE. 124-14 PUBLIC LEAGUE....
            HOF SHIT RIGHT THERE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X