I see that Detroit put up 36 on the vaunted WFT defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see that Detroit put up 36 on the vaunted WFT defense

I have no idea about Jack Del Rio's "scheme," but I see that his defense blitzed 31% of the time last year (7th in the NFL), and 32% in 2020 (13th in the NFL). In each of those seasons, only 2 4-3 teams blitzed more than Washington.

Don't get me wrong, if the defense doesn't improve, Gannon needs to go. But maybe it's not as simple as just blitzing more.

Detroit is more scrappy then people think
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I have no idea about Jack Del Rio's "scheme," but I see that his defense blitzed 31% of the time last year (7th in the NFL), and 32% in 2020 (13th in the NFL). In each of those seasons, only 2 4-3 teams blitzed more than Washington.

Don't get me wrong, if the defense doesn't improve, Gannon needs to go. But maybe it's not as simple as just blitzing more.
      JDR, if he blitzes, its 5 man at most. I think even if you show 5 or more but only rush 4, it still counts as a blitz.

Carson "cannon for an arm' Wentz is going to light yall up like a cigarette after Thanksgiving dinner.

Enjoy the 2-0 start ladies.

It was nice while it lasted. (nice for you, not for me)

Comment

Originally posted by DerelickMyBalls View Post

JDR, if he blitzes, its 5 man at most. I think even if you show 5 or more but only rush 4, it still counts as a blitz.

Carson "cannon for an arm' Wentz is going to light yall up like a cigarette after Thanksgiving dinner.

Enjoy the 2-0 start ladies.

It was nice while it lasted. (nice for you, not for me)
        Sup

Comment

WE'LL NEVER SEE THAT YAHOO ON HERE AGAIN...BUT YOU KNOW HE'S ON HERE LURKING AROUND.....
          IT WON'T COME BACK AND TAKE IT'S BEATING LIKE A MAN.
          BUT HE'S JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER KNUCKLEHEAD OVER THE YEARS....
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Sup
            Hahahahaha.. This didn't age well did it!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              WE'LL NEVER SEE THAT YAHOO ON HERE AGAIN...BUT YOU KNOW HE'S ON HERE LURKING AROUND.....
              IT WON'T COME BACK AND TAKE IT'S BEATING LIKE A MAN.
              BUT HE'S JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER KNUCKLEHEAD OVER THE YEARS....
              yahoo?

take a beating like a man?

Can you even stand up for more than 5 mins with your bloated diabetic right foot?

I can smell the SSI early disability from here.

Comment

Working...
              X