Imagine rooting against Hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine rooting against Hurts

I’ve seen it all over social media since the end of 2020. It’s absurd.

Gobfather in shambles tonight

Comment

Yo. There was a bit a me that was worried it was gonna be the RPO+ Like last year. I was really hoping that week was s feint. Happy to see it was.

Hurts was on point. I understand why he ran it in....but there is a part of me that wished he handed it off.

Anywho... Go Birds!

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        Gobfather in shambles tonight
        Not at all I am happy for him and our team, he is the franchise ? maybe 2 games in let's slow our roll and see how this plays out. One thing I do not like is the showboating after scores standing in the middle of the field with arms crossed, just score celebrate and go. Stay humble you are in the NFL, remember you lost your job to Tua at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          One thing I do not like is the showboating after scores standing in the middle of the field with arms crossed, just score celebrate and go. Stay humble you are in the NFL, remember you lost your job to Tua at one point.
          what an absolutely asinine hill to die on. Jesus christ what kind of mental midget do you have to be to care about this stuff?
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 09-20-2022, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Not at all I am happy for him and our team, he is the franchise ? maybe 2 games in let's slow our roll and see how this plays out. One thing I do not like is the showboating after scores standing in the middle of the field with arms crossed, just score celebrate and go. Stay humble you are in the NFL, remember you lost your job to Tua at one point.
            COME ON MAN. ITS A DIFFERENT TIME.
            I LIKE HUMBLE TOO, PLAY LIKE IT'S JUST ANOTHER GREAT GAME AND YOU'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE....

THE KID IS PLAYING WELL RIGHT NOW.
            I DON'T CARE IF HE DOES THE IRISH RIVER DANCE WITH HIS ARMS ON HIS HEAD..
            3-0 IS THE GOAL RIGHT NOW VS A DIVISION OPPONENT.
            MY ONLY ISSUE IS RUNNING TOO MUCH AND GETTING HURT.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You guys are being trolled.

Comment

Working...
              X