Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You just know some Cartson fans are hoping for a Hurtz meltdown this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just know some Cartson fans are hoping for a Hurtz meltdown this weekend.

The ITYS crew lies in wait.

Me, I'll take an Eagles win.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I believe the Venn Diagram of Cartson Cunniliguals and Chip Chompers is almost a perfect circle.

Comment

You know gobfather has had his post ready since Wash signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        You know gobfather has had his post ready since Wash signed him.
        Sniffin that ASS again I feel

Comment

At this point they're just waiting for the end of the season to tell us ITYS.

Wentz was the face of this franchise for 5 years, got a record guarantee, then forced his way out of town. His performance directly affected the Eagles last season and now he's back in the division. His Stans are rooting against Hurts, yet somehow the rest of us are the obsessed ex-girlfriends.

Comment

ANYONE WHO IS ROOTING AGAINST ANY IGGLE IS A TOTAL FRAUD.
            I NEVER ROOTED FOR HURTS TO FAIL...

I JUST DIDN'T THINK HE COULD ACTUALLY PLAY QB IN THIS LEAGUE....
            SO FAR I'M EATING A SHIT SANDWICH , AND I HOPE TO DEVELOP A TASTE FOR THE BROWN MUD ON AN AMOROSO ROLL ALL THE WAY THRU THE PLAYOFFS.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-25-2022, 09:57 PM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

His post game press conference was a hoot. He said I’ve got to do better at least four times in the first 90 seconds. He also said it’s hard when you fall behind and the defense starts sending the rush ignoring that he took four sacks in the first quarter when it was 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                ANYONE WHO IS ROOTING AGAINST ANY IGGLE IS A TOTAL FRAUD.
                I NEVER ROOTED FOR HURTS TO FAIL...

I JUST DIDN'T THINK HE COULD ACTUALLY PLAY QB IN THIS LEAGUE....
                SO FAR I'M EATING A SHIT SANDWICH , AND I HOPE TO DEVELOP A TASTE FOR THE BROWN MUD ON AN AMOROSO ROLL ALL THE WAY THRU THE PLAYOFFS.
                Well said. I had my concerns about him too. Just three games into the season but right now I’m glad they didn’t trade for Watson or Wilson.

Edit: I know you weren’t rooting against him.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 09-25-2022, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  His post game press conference was a hoot. He said I’ve got to do better at least four times in the first 90 seconds. He also said it’s hard when you fall behind and the defense starts sending the rush ignoring that he took four sacks in the first quarter when it was 0-0.
                  I liked hearing Schlereth say the Commanders need to “protect” Wentz with a running game. This guy got a record contract, teams continue to give up draft capital for him, he’s in an offense that Taylor Heinicke ran decently, he has good guys to throw to, but for the third time in three years the problem is that his team doesn’t protect him.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I liked hearing Schlereth say the Commanders need to “protect” Wentz with a running game. This guy got a record contract, teams continue to give up draft capital for him, he’s in an offense that Taylor Heinicke ran decently, he has good guys to throw to, but for the third time in three years the problem is that his team doesn’t protect him.
                    the 2020 team had their fair share of injuries but I remember the outside narrative being "he had a rugby player blocking for him!" when anyone who watched the games knew Mailata was pretty damn good.

Comment

I’m willing to bet that the players in the Washington locker room have seen enough of Wentz to know what they have got. Why else would Wentz say when you get sacked nine times it’s not on the offensive line?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

He had the best running back in the league last season and they still rode him out of Indianapolis on a rail.

Comment

Working...
                        X