• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen Wentz play like this,,,,,

Must be the OL’s fault

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Must be the OL’s fault
    He really does make a pass rush look good lol.

Comment

He looks like he would rather be any other place on earth.

Comment

Yeah this is crazy.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Any other team and they'd probably bench him. Must be because Reich isn't there...
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

We might not see him in the second half.

Comment

It’s because Wentz is too cocky
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

We rattled him, not the kind of guy that recovers from that during the game...
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Eagles knew exactly how to rattle him. He's toast today. Be surprised if he is playing in the 2nd half.

Comment

Wentz to the Foreskins never made sense. They wear pig noses, the women in the area look like wild boar…Wentz shoots boar in the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      It’s because Wentz is too cocky
                      BOOM LAKALAKLAKA BOOM BOOM BOOM....
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        Any other team and they'd probably bench him. Must be because Reich isn't there...
                        Riverboat Gomer ruining Wentz. Run the ball!

Comment

84899608-17C9-4F3C-BE38-145B9C5ECC6E.jpeg
                          Attached Files
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Wentz is no fraud. He’s actually the farthest thing from it. Anybody watching him over the last few years who believes he can play is still living in the early Lurie/Banner/Reid years when teams would hire blowhards like Rich Kotite and Ray Rhodes and washed up players like McNabb because it was The Eagles’ Fault.

Comment

Why the fuck is he always so red???

Comment

Working...
                              X