Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE ALL KNOW I'M AN OLD WENTZ GUY....BUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE ALL KNOW I'M AN OLD WENTZ GUY....BUT...

HE FUCKIN SUCKS .
    HE IS HORRIBLE......HE'S DONE AND DONE....

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS....

AND DERLICKMYDOUCHEBAG DICKWAD....

WASSUP YO?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I am with you. I tried to give him every benefit of the doubt and damn was I wrong. Also have to take my lumps with Hurts. I didn't think he would ever be a franchise QB but 2nd full year in the same system starting and he is more than good enough to be a top QB. Time will tell how good but he is looking incredible, decision making, accuracy much improved and is not one read and bail.

Much respect to the kid. He put in the work, it is showing and it is paying off.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      HE FUCKIN SUCKS .
      HE IS HORRIBLE......HE'S DONE AND DONE....

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS....

AND DERLICKMYDOUCHEBAG DICKWAD....

WASSUP YO?
      ME TO. I WAS WRONG AND WILL ADMIT IT, HE LOOKS HORRIBLE AND IS CLUELESS. HOLDING THE BALL NO CONFIDENCE TO THROW IT. HE WILL BE 1 AND DONE IN WASHINGTON.

Comment

Welcome to the club, DSG.

I defended Wentz a lot even through his awful 2020 campaign. But his worst games couldn’t be excused. He gave games away, he said he had to get better, and when he was benched for not getting better he forced his way out of town. Fuck him.

He’s not Simmons level, but he’s easy to root against. What I can’t grasp is how he can show flashes at times, then turn in an effort like the one today. But I enjoy it.

Comment

YEA, I ALWAYS GAVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AFTER THE SUPER BOWL YEAR, BUT HE'S JUST AWFUL.

FLASHES OF BRILLIANCE LIKE A LIGHTNING STORM, EVERY NOW AND THAN THEY'RE PRETTY SPECTACULAR, BUT FAR AND FEW BETWEEN....
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-25-2022, 07:24 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wentz just isn't that much into football. He never really was and once he got rich and married and had kids, he lost most all interest.

On the other hand. Hurts is one of the most motivated players I've ever seen. Tom Brady level.

It made complete sense to give Hurts another season but I never expected the improvements he's made. Really amazing.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Wentz just isn't that much into football. He never really was and once he got rich and married and had kids, he lost most all interest.

On the other hand. Hurts is one of the most motivated players I've ever seen. Tom Brady level.

It made complete sense to give Hurts another season but I never expected the improvements he's made. Really amazing.
              yup Wentz was never known as a first guy in last guy to leave kind of player. Always relied on his physical skills and never accepted the coaching or put in the necessary work to become great.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

yup Wentz was never known as a first guy in last guy to leave kind of player. Always relied on his physical skills and never accepted the coaching or put in the necessary work to become great.
                He was that guy for the first couple seasons if I remember correctly. There were always stories about him practicing long hours and studying film and we all ate it up. The injuries just piled up for him. The real turning point was the concussion. But yeah I agree with the sentiment of this thread, Wentz is fucking cooked.
                Last edited by broadstreetparade; 09-25-2022, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I would add that he might not be the sharpest tool
                  in the shed. He looks confused and that extra half second to realize what is going on is death in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                    I am with you. I tried to give him every benefit of the doubt and damn was I wrong.

Also have to take my lumps with Hurts. I didn't think he would ever be a franchise QB but 2nd full year in the same system starting and he is more than good enough to be a top QB. Time will tell how good but he is looking incredible, decision making, accuracy much improved and is not one read and bail.

Much respect to the kid. He put in the work, it is showing and it is paying off.
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​
                    WOOT WOOT!!
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

He was that guy for the first couple seasons if I remember correctly. There were always stories about him practicing long hours and studying film and we all ate it up. The injuries just piled up for him. The real turning point was the concussion. But yeah I agree with the sentiment of this thread, Wentz is fucking cooked.
                      He sure is. In fact, his path is very similar to another Philly QB, Number 5 always loves you, McNabb. Looked amazing early on, got injuries and lost confidence and had that same "good grief" Charlie Brown looks on their faces.

AND...being in Philly was probably the worst place to be with no confidence cus we'll let ya know you suck when you suck.

Point being, Ya think Philly IS too tough of a town for these paper tiger athletes? They don't have The Eye of the Tiger they need to win
                      Last edited by Cheesesteak; 09-29-2022, 09:36 PM.
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

He sure is. In fact, his path is very similar to another Philly QB, Number 5 always loves you, McNabb. Looked amazing early on, got injuries and lost confidence and had that same "good grief" Charlie Brown looks on their faces.

AND...being in Philly was probably the worst place to be with no confidence cus we'll let ya know you suck when you suck.

Point being, Ya think Philly IS too tough of a town for these paper tiger athletes? They don't have The Eye of the Tiger they need to win
                        That’s way too generous to Wentz. McNabb’s last 5 years here were up and down and he had some of the same issues as Wentz, but 00-04 he was one of the best QBs in the NFL.
                        Last edited by art vandelay; 09-30-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X