Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Covey returning punts

Ain’t gonna cut it.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Yeah he needs more time on the practice squad
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The dude is going to get killed.

Comment

He is going to get laid to rest of he keeps getting smacked like that. Kid is going to get himself killed.

Comment

Just like DQ’s mom, he too light in the ass. Need a diet of weight room.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Just like DQ’s mom, he too light in the ass. Need a diet of weight room.
            Like your mom on a reach around, Covey held on to the ball no matter how hard he got smashed.

Comment

Really dumb not to have a good punt returner. Big impact for little money.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X