Slants to Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slants to Brown

I feel like I have watched thousands of slants run successfully against the Eagles over the past 30 years. I nice to finally see it work for the Eagles with Brown. Nice dagger to throw on 3rd downs.

Slants, digs, crosses and "easy to see if his WR wins" routes ... basically a limited hand holding playbook for Qbs who cant read defenses well.

Eagles dont need him to do much more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by DerelickMyBalls View Post
      Slants, digs, crosses and "easy to see if his WR wins" routes ... basically a limited hand holding playbook for Qbs who cant read defenses well.

Eagles dont need him to do much more than that.
      Troll.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post

Troll.
        Am I wrong though? Do you see him throwing the deep out route? Throwing the ball to a space with timing and anticipation? No. They call passing plays that he can see if his receiver wins the route and is open before throwing it.

He does a lot well.

its okay to say he is not a developed pocket passer.

Comment

Am I wrong though? Do you see him throwing the deep out route? Throwing the ball to a space with timing and anticipation? No. They call passing plays that he can see if his receiver wins the route and is open before throwing it.
          Yes, you are wrong.

Literally the second to pass to Devonta, and the 50yard to double coverage to Smith in this video.

Like the dime he drops to AJ - 5th or 7th catch in this video.

Watkins from last year -

Hurts is evolving.

Stop trolling.

Youtube is your friend.

Last edited by inkdrop; 09-27-2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Those are go routes, not timing/anticipation routes

He throws the "see it before he throws it" routes and go routes.

On go routes he kinda just flings up it out and hopes the receiver comes down with it.

Comment

On go routes he kinda just flings up it out and hopes the receiver comes down with it.
              Come back Jr when you actually know something about football
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Haha...

The two I pointed out for Devonta are deep post routes. 1 - Jalen tosses just as Smith makes his cut - classic post - can we say anticipation. 2 is a skinny post where Smith runs up, cuts right and runs it out. These aren't go's.

AJ's touch was an in, timing route that Jalen called on the line for f**** sake.

He's dropping dimes that he hasn't before.

...honestly.... Are you just clowning? Do you have to see a deep out to believe?

Last edited by inkdrop; 09-28-2022, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

Haha...

The two I pointed out for Devonta are deep post routes. 1 - Jalen tosses just as Smith makes his cut - classic post - can we say anticipation. 2 is a skinny post where Smith runs up, cuts right and runs it out. These aren't go's.

AJ's touch was an in, timing route that Jalen called on the line for f**** sake.

...honestly.... Are you just clowning? Do you have to see a deep out to believe?

Watching the second video .. every AJ catch against the Lions.

1:36 mark ... yes that is a medium out route thrown outside the numbers. I would say its an easy out route to read. Corner is 8 yards off LOS at snap, AJ does a good job of selling the go route and driving the corner back and corner backpedals then actually turns his hips to run down field .. and AJ breaks it off, jalen throws a good ball. Nice easy throw and catch.

I guess if you can point to 1 out route (that was easy to read) out of like 10 routes, and the rest are heavy on slants and short stuff .. doesnt that mean yall call a lot of those "easy to see who wins" routes?

its fine to admit it.

Hes a young QB who you all said needing development at being a pocket passer. Now, after week 3 .. he can make every throw and his development is maxed out?

a good OC would call to his strengths

Just because an outsider says something doesnt mean you have to argue opposite of whatever the outsider said

Comment

1:36 mark ... yes that is a medium out route thrown outside the numbers. I would say its an easy out route to read. Corner is 8 yards off LOS at snap, AJ does a good job of selling the go route and driving the corner back and corner backpedals then actually turns his hips to run down field .. and AJ breaks it off, jalen throws a good ball. Nice easy throw and catch.

I guess if you can point to 1 out route (that was easy to read) out of like 10 routes, and the rest are heavy on slants and short stuff .. doesnt that mean yall call a lot of those "easy to see who wins" routes?

its fine to admit it.

Hes a young QB who you all said needing development at being a pocket passer. Now, after week 3 .. he can make every throw and his development is maxed out?

Just because an outsider says something doesnt mean you have to argue opposite of whatever the outsider said
                    Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Get a life.

Alright .. have a good one fellas. Ill leave you to it

Comment

its fine to admit it.

Not arguing because you're an outsider. Just a rebuttal to your argument. As a Eagles fan, I was on the fence. I'm amazed by his improvements. All in and gonna go all Mailata if anyone goes after my QB

And for my final piece of evidence....

NFC PLAYER OF THE MONTH - Jalen Hurts

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

Haha...

That pass to Goedert vs the Vikes was a thing of beauty and the catch would've been great too but that Cameron Dantzler dude was making plays...you just ain't stopping passes like that very often as an overall defense over a whole game.

I couldn't be more impressed with Hurts' improvement.

Last edited by Cheesesteak; 09-29-2022, 09:49 PM.
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                          X