• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WE WANT THE VAGGIES TO LOSE....

BUT NOT TOMORROW NIGHT...
    FUCK DALLAS...
    BUT FUCK THE VAGGIES TOO...
    I'M SO CONFUSED......
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

The Giants might be a very weak 3-0 team. I'm not too worried either way but that sounds a little better than having two 2-1 teams in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      The Giants might be a very weak 3-0 team. I'm not too worried either way but that sounds a little better than having two 2-1 teams in the division.
      Bottom line is take care of division business and the Eagles will be fine. I do have to say the Vagiant fans are starting to annoy me a little.

--------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Bottom line is take care of division business and the Eagles will be fine. I do have to say the Vagiant fans are starting to annoy me a little.
        Yeah. Seems like people believe in Brian Daboll. Unfortunately, I think that for the first time in a LONG time, the Giants have a coach who actually belongs near an NFL team. I don't think the Giants are a serious contender though.

Comment

I'd rather see the Cowboys at 1-2.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Fuck the Cowboys
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I hope they tie

Comment

Mutual annihilation would be ideal. But otherwise...fuck Dallas.

Comment

I sympathize with IE. Roaches suck but when the Vagiants are winning their fans are the absolute worst.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    BUT NOT TOMORROW NIGHT...
                    FUCK DALLAS...
                    BUT FUCK THE VAGGIES TOO...
                    I'M SO CONFUSED......
                    Giants to win, fuck Dallas I want them to lose every game, plus the Gnats are not a team that worries anyone, they won week one by a luck of the coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X