Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Gayte Roll Call

Who showing up?

I have a reinforced folding chair for DQ’s mother and a six pack of PBR. We can use her in a game of pin the tail on the donkey faced whore.

No seriously…DQ’s mom is a donkey faced whore.

No seriously part deux:
    IG?
    IE?
    Diggs?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I will be there with my wife. Were supposed to fly out Friday night but I am getting worried about the hurricane messing that up. Also hoping the weather stays out of Philly this weekend. Looking forward to it though!

Comment

Yeah I guess I need to start watching weather reports
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Rolling in via train on Saturday. Gonna be fun.

Comment

Hey susky if I remember right , you live near me. Do you use Lancaster train station?

Comment

No, I moved a couple of years ago. I'll be coming from New Haven.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Who showing up?

I have a reinforced folding chair for DQ’s mother and a six pack of PBR. We can use her in a game of pin the tail on the donkey faced whore.

No seriously part deux:
              IG?
              IE?
              Diggs?
              Well I will be there but I know you want no part of me there, but that is OK, we all are there for the same reason GO BIRDS.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Well I will be there but I know you want no part of me there, but that is OK, we all are there for the same reason GO BIRDS.
                show up and you will be welcomed - you don't seem to mind a good natured ribbing. Reading this thread makes me wish I could be there.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  Who showing up?

No seriously part deux:
                  IG?
                  IE?
                  Diggs?
                  You want me grab 3 dingleberries from your mom’s big fat fanny and send you a meatball sub?

Comment

You good man. Come by and I’ll dap you up.

Comment

GET THERE EARLY....GATES OPEN AT 6.
                      LOT FILLS UP.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Enjoy my brothers. Wish I could be there.
                        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

If anyone is driving let us know and we will gets spots reserved
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I might go. What is the location to meet some of you? I can bring some hi- c juice boxes and some slim Jim's,. I always wanted to meet board people. I will be wearing a white pinkston jersey and a black hat, says Virginia is for lovers logo..my real name is Hank. Oh and I should be by like 1145am.... I drive a 2004 silver Buick lasabre.

Comment

Working...
                            X