Confidential to Foreskin Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Foreskin Fans

Are you breaking down tape of Wentz and O-line play? Of course not, your season is already over.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Are you breaking down tape of Wentz and O-line play? Of course not, your season is already over.
    HAHAHAHA.... I feel seen... just a few slants to Brown

Comment

No one with a North Dakota IP addy has been around for awhile, either.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

At this point I'm really beating a dead horse, but following last week's loss, I'm again seeing Foreskins fans blame everything on their coaches and OL.

Comment

I haven't been around in awhile, but I'm numb at this point. I think most of us are. I've discovered that golf makes for a much more pleasant Sunday. As a Penn State fan, I'm at least enjoying Dotson catching TD's but that's about it this season.

At this point, I think we're just clinging to the hope that the rumors of other owners forcing Snyder to sell are actually true. Best of luck to you guys when you play Dallas.

Comment

Wentz is shit and you know darn well all his teammates know it. He literally offers nothing including leadership. Wentz stans can point fingers but the players know what’s what.

Comment

Working...
            X