Riccardo, hope all is going well for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riccardo, hope all is going well for

you while dealing with this Ian catastrophe.

Yeah. Wonder if Ricky is doing ok. Hope they’re at least dry for now.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Yeah. Wonder if Ricky is doing ok. Hope they’re at least dry for now.
      Some main roads were closed where Riccardo lives and he was near the eye wall.

Comment

Hey just saw this. We were in NJ when Ian hit - several neighbors rode it out and said it got scary as water rose in our street with a few feet of the garage. We only lost some lanai screens and a few trees. Our neighbor's lanai cage completely collapsed - our lanai faces NE and took the brunt of the storm.

So we drove down and got here Friday, Oct 7. As I was taking down the hurricane shutters, wifey tripped over the front door shutter support and broke and dislocated her elbow. Spent all evening at Venice Sarasota memorial hospital, where the ER was manned by a federal disaster team from Massachusetts in giant tents - pretty impressive operation. Anyway, she just had surgery last Friday at Dr's Hospital on Bee Ridge rd (right across from the Blue Oyster - do you still go there for games?). We will be around for at least another 4 weeks - she will start PT Oct 27.

How did your place do? Hope everyone is ok.
        Last edited by Riccardo; 10-17-2022, 06:34 PM.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          right across from the Blue Oyster - do you still go there for games?ok.
          He still goes there wearing daisy dukes and a Jeff Garcia jersey.

I’m glad you and the family are good.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Hey just saw this. We were in NJ when Ian hit - several neighbors rode it out and said it got scary as water rose in our street with a few feet of the garage. We only lost some lanai screens and a few trees. Our neighbor's lanai cage completely collapsed - our lanai faces NE and took the brunt of the storm.

So we drove down and got here Friday, Oct 7. As I was taking down the hurricane shutters, wifey tripped over the front door shutter support and broke and dislocated her elbow. Spent all evening at Venice Sarasota memorial hospital, where the ER was manned by a federal disaster team from Massachusetts in giant tents - pretty impressive operation. Anyway, she just had surgery last Friday at Dr's Hospital on Bee Ridge rd (right across from the Blue Oyster - do you still go there for games?). We will be around for at least another 4 weeks - she will start PT Oct 27.

How did your place do? Hope everyone is ok.
            Sorry to hear about your wife’s mishap, but glad you didn’t have any other major issues.

I had to reallocate some resources by sending 3I’s mom to service the troops in Ft. Myers. That is turning out to be a big win!

I also had the same issues, torn lanai screen and some small trees went down at our residence. We never lost power. Some other property stuff with lanais and a fallen palm tree, but nothing substantial.

Went to the Blue Oyster for last night’s game. Still going there. I’ve been waiting for the golf course to open up across from Sharkey’s. Lots of fallen trees with the course being so close to the water. Heading to Myrtle Beach next week for golf. That’s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Sorry to hear about your wife’s mishap, but glad you didn’t have any other major issues.

I had to reallocate some resources by sending 3I’s mom to service the troops in Ft. Myers. That is turning out to be a big win!

I also had the same issues, torn lanai screen and some small trees went down at our residence. We never lost power. Some other property stuff with lanais and a fallen palm tree, but nothing substantial.

Went to the Blue Oyster for last night’s game. Still going there. I’ve been waiting for the golf course to open up across from Sharkey’s. Lots of fallen trees with the course being so close to the water. Heading to Myrtle Beach next week for golf. That’s about it.

Glad to hear all is well!

I will def hit a game at the Blue Oyster while we are down here. Let me know next time you are going.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You know how “we”’ all know that you are geigh? Because you use the word lanai and you suck ricc…I mean dick.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

You know how “we”’ all know that you are geigh? Because you use the word lanai and you suck ricc…I mean dick.
                  I went to FEMA and showed them a pic of your momma and walked away with disaster relief checks. People were hugging me and sh:t.

Comment

I went to FEMA and showed them a pic of your momma and walked away with disaster relief checks. People were hugging me and sh:t.

Bwahahaha you batch!

Comment

Working...
                    X