• Show
Clear All

• The Cardinals have always been pains in the ass for the Eagles

No way am I sh*tting on this win.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

5 AND OOOOOHHHH.
    THAT IS ALL.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Level of agreement 100%

Comment

I heard a stat that the last time the Eagles won in AZ was in 2001.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Definitely not a cheap win. Unlike last season they are beating competitive teams.

Comment

After the Devonta drop, all of the momentum was going the Cardinals' way. It felt for sure like another one of those lead all game til the last second tying FG and lose on the opening drive of OT road games (see Dallas, 2016). Hanging on for the win against a really good defense, on a day when the QB just doesn't have it, is nothing to piss on. Ugly road wins are good wins.

And, holy shit, did Eagles fans dominate that building today. The E-A-G-L-E-S chants coming down the ramps afterwards were shaking the concrete they were so loud. Easily over 50% of that crowd were Eagles fans, probably closer to 60%. I went with some Cards fans who've been to Dallas games there, and they'd never seen anything like today. I don't think there's a fan base in the league that travels and takes over stadiums like Philly fans.

Comment

Trap game. Offensive and defensive gameplans both sucked and the Eagles still won. Howie signs the right kicker. I'll take it.

The stupid Cardinals fake punt changed the game.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                No way am I sh*tting on this win.
                All who were here in the 90's remember the fits this team gave us even when they the worst team in the league, I will take the W
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Two words: MarTay Jenkins

Comment

I still can't believe Roy Green was an Eagle at one point, he gave the Eagles fits.

Comment

Iggs were 0-5 in that new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                        Iggs were 0-5 in that new stadium.
                        I was in person for two of those damn losses smh.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                        X