• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is different than the 2017 team

And not in a good way lol

Well the 2017 team was not 6-0

Comment

Can I ask exactly what you're referring to? I actually see some similarities in the defensive approach. OL in both cases is possibly the best in the league. The WRs and CBs this year are a lot better. Obviously the QB position is different, but when things were going well in 2017 Wentz was only throwing around 30 passes a game. I need to see more from Hurts but he's impressed me with game-closing drives. Of course I have the luxury of posting this after the Smith TD, before which it looked like we were headed for a 2018-style collapse.

Like we talked about in the other thread, a big difference is how weak the NFC is this year. I don't think any NFC team is as good as the Rams, Vikings, or Saints were in 2017.

Comment

The 2017 team played all 4 quarters and because of it were hanging 40+ on teams week in and week out. Wins are wins but man there has to be a reason this team is shitting the bed in the 3rd quarter. It’s a different game in Lane stays in but that doesn’t explain why the defense was getting torched. Anyways The eagles have time to figure it out. Still a long road ahead.

Comment

CAN I REMIND EVERYONE WE ARE 6-0?

DID NOT LOSE THE LEAD LAST NIGHT.

THE D ONLY GAVE UP 17 POINTS.

THE OFFENSE SCORED MORE POINTS THEN ANY TEAM DID AGAINST THEM THIS YEAR.

SCORED ENOUGH POINTS IN 2ND QUARTER ALONE TO WIN THIS GAME.

I THINK THINGS ARE BETTER THAN GOOD.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The 2017 team had a lot of older vets. This team is younger.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
            X