Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a weekend like that

Damn the beer sure tastes good.

AND SOME OF THESE JERKOFFS STILL FIND SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT.

I'M THINKING BACK, I CANT REMEMBER A BETTER ALL AROUND WEEKEND OF PHILLY SPORTS, CLEAN SWEEP.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It was so good that I’m worried something awful is going to happen to ruin it like Putin nuking the world.

Comment

Won loot from by Braves butthurts and my Dallas dullards.

Such a great weekend to be a Phillies Sports Phan. Even the Mouth Breathers won on Saturday. Sixer's kick off on Tuesday.

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          It was so good that I’m worried something awful is going to happen to ruin it like Putin nuking the world.
          Probably. Like 0:22 left on the clock - Superbowl - we're down 2 - chewing clock - chip shot for Elliot - he lines up - good snap - BOOM - every fan, FML - cinders - end scene.

Comment

Clemson went to 7-0; just win out and they will be in CFP. And everything is better in Buffalo when the home team wins, and that was a hell of a victory over their bogeyman. I will look forward to wearing green here for two weeks in February.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

Probably. Like 0:22 left on the clock - Superbowl - we're down 2 - chewing clock - chip shot for Elliot - he lines up - good snap - BOOM - every fan, FML - cinders - end scene.
              And we all survive to live in the misery of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

And we all survive to live in the misery of it all.
                So...Eagles fans get to repopulate the world? #winning

Comment

Working...
                X