• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRYCE FUCKING HARPER!!!!!!!

YEA BABY YEA!!!!!
    FUCKIN HERO!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

This is Roy Hobbs shit we're witnessing. Unreal.

Comment

As the kids says, Harper has been straight up

this team has that Team of Destiny vibe to it with all the odd called strikes on overswings, balls hitting bases and bouncing off, amazing plays and all these home runs, just WOW

GO PHILS

I watch as much as I can but Damn, this game drags a lot. I mostly put the games on in background and listen and surf net or watch something else with game on a different screen. The excitement of the fans in the stands for home games is amazing and must be a good time for all, even in that crappy weather yesterday
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I have to admit I fell asleep during one game. Only fin one!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          As the kids says, Harper has been straight up

this team has that Team of Destiny vibe to it with all the odd called strikes on overswings, balls hitting bases and bouncing off, amazing plays and all these home runs, just WOW

GO PHILS

I watch as much as I can but Damn, this game drags a lot. I mostly put the games on in background and listen and surf net or watch something else with game on a different screen. The excitement of the fans in the stands for home games is amazing and must be a good time for all, even in that crappy weather yesterday
          I don't know if you've heard it yet but both Larry Anderson and Scott Franzke have mentioned the noise level inside CBP is "on another level" even when compared to '08 which is nuts because The Bank was rockin' in those days.

Comment

Working...
          X