Mid Season Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Season Signings

An article I just read on NBC Philly said these are the free agents after the season, who should they try and sign now. The Eagles have 10 starters who will become free agents after this season: Jason Kelce, Isaac Seumalo, Miles Sanders, Fletcher Cox, Javon Hargrave, T.J. Edwards, Kyzir White, James Bradberry, Marcus Epps and C.J. Gardner-Johnson.

I say Sanders, T.J., White and Bradberry are 100% locks to have back. Kelce if he wants and he will not play anywhere else.

Gardner-Johnson sticks out to me as the guy they'll re-sign midseason.

They can take care of Edwards, Seumalo, and I think Epps after the season. I don't think they can afford to lose both Hargrave and Cox, and I assume Hargrave is a bigger priority.

After that it starts to depend on how team-friendly the deal is. This really applies to Sanders. Unfortunately, I think Bradberry is making himself too expensive. White is playing well and given how this team values LBs, I would guess he walks and Dean takes over.

That Saints pick could be huge for replacing someone like Bradberry, or shoring up DT.

Comment

We have kelces replacement in the wings. That said I'd keep that guy at any cost. You don't want to lose the heart and soul of the locker room like we did with Dawk.

Comment

I know you get busted on a lot but your a very informative guy. Thank godfather

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          I know you get busted on a lot but your a very informative guy. Thank godfather
          My Pleasure

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Kelce decided to retire if we win the SB....go out on top and with his health still intact...and will cement his legacy as a Philly Legend.

Comment

Working...
            X