This postseason has been amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This postseason has been amazing

Multiple games that feel like the best of the 08 and 09 runs. Coming back from 5-0 against Verlander is unreal.

Fell asleep it was 5-5. Woke up in 10th inning, perfect timing. Ring the goddammit bell!

Comment

That was one of the best baseball games I have ever watched. It had everything. This team is destined.

Comment

Just think how big that Castellano game saving catch was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          Fell asleep it was 5-5. Woke up in 10th inning, perfect timing. Ring the goddammit bell!
          haha, same here though I woke back up to see that game-saving catch in the 9th and it took me a few moments to figure out what was going on.

I'm not even sure AMAZING is a good enough description to give for how this postseason has played out so far

GO PHILS!
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Man, I am so rooting hard for all the Philly locals and those near Philly here on the board that root for the Phillies!!! What a magical run they are on and it would be so great to see it end with them hoisting the WS trophy! A Cinderella team when the playoffs began but they are playing outstanding baseball and have been so fun to watch this post season. Last night's game was one for the ages wow. 3 more for IG and the boys!

Comment

Working...
            X